Official DOCTOR STRANGE Thread | Multiverse fukkery incoming

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marvel said since it's his home dimension Dormammu probably wouldn't be walking around with a body since he is the Dark Dimension.

It was probably an excuse to save money by not making a CGI body though. :martin:

And Thanos is brolic breh. Looking like Suge in '94. You didn't see "Guardians Of The Galaxy"?

THANOS_zpsbcaaf533.gif

Fred.

Thanos and Loki's MCU appearance i like better than the comics in my opinion. I hope when thanos fights or gets pissed his eyes black out or glow like the comics but his armor is bad ass

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Thanos and Loki's MCU appearance i like better than the comics in my opinion. I hope when thanos fights or gets pissed his eyes black out or glow like the comics but his armor is bad ass

The MCU has it's flaws but one thing I'll give them....besides Dormammu most of the characters look relatively close to what they did in the comics. Like the MCU Thanos doesn't look exactly the same, but it's close enough that you know it's him.

Fred.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm saying. We're all in agreement this is the most powerful stone correct?

Not sure yet i just think it was the only one properly used up to this point. I mean loki opened up a portal for an alien invasion to fukk up ny with the tesseract. Even tho they had to use it in a machine to do that im sure thanos poppin up anywhere with it at anytime is scary.

The elf with the Aether was wack. With that stone we shouldv saw what mads was doing to NY inception style instead of red liquid blasts but the power stone wouldve wiped out the nova corps homeworld if Ronan didnt talk so much

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Is Tilda Swinton really playing a fukking asian :mindblown:

They really couldn't get an asian for the role :comeon:

fukk this white washing garbage :camby:

She's not playing an Asian and they avoided putting one in the role so they could get that China money. This is more about business not storytelling. And truth be told she is the best thing about the movie, really.