Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Is Tilda Swinton really playing a fukking asian :mindblown:

They really couldn't get an asian for the role :comeon:

fukk this white washing garbage :camby:

Damn? So we still doing this?

So you more mad that a WHITE WOMAN is playing the the role of an ASIAN MAN comic character and wouldve been fine with an asian WOMAN playing the role meant for a MAN. :mindblown:

The same movie where they "black washed" another character having a black man play the role of a white character.:skip:

:mjlol::mjlol:

See this is where even as a black person I'm like :camby:and chill out with all that "faux outrage." On one end I get it but on the other why we complaining about some trivial shyt when on the exact same scenario that benefits us we like:steviej: and get quiet.

Theres a time to be outrages but lets not do it at the sake of being hypocritical

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh:
Word..
Haven't seen GOTG yet( I'm one of the small minority who hasn't) but I think I'll watch it this weekend.
As long as they keep this model:ehh:
I still haven't seen it either. Might watch it today. This and IM3 are the only 2 I haven't seen and based on what I've read, I have no reason to watch IM 3

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Saw this in theaters opening weekend, but really thinking about going tomorrow after work and watching it in 3D....sounds like it's something I need to do.

Plus I only stayed for the Thor scene after the credits, didn't know there would be another one :mjcry:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn? So we still doing this?

So you more mad that a WHITE WOMAN is playing the the role of an ASIAN MAN comic character and wouldve been fine with an asian WOMAN playing the role meant for a MAN. :mindblown:

The same movie where they "black washed" another character having a black man play the role of a white character.:skip:

:mjlol::mjlol:

See this is where even as a black person I'm like :camby:and chill out with all that "faux outrage." On one end I get it but on the other why we complaining about some trivial shyt when on the exact same scenario that benefits us we like:steviej: and get quiet.

Theres a time to be outrages but lets not do it at the sake of being hypocritical
Let's just call this what it is... Comic Book Fundamentalism. Some of these dudes just go too hard in the paint, :cape: for their comic book purism instead of spending that argumentative energy on something constructive...like shifting over to the Arcadium to argue PS4 vs. Xbox:mjgrin: