Official DOCTOR STRANGE Thread | Multiverse fukkery incoming

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This film is BEST in acting, best in visuals especially exposing more of the fact Civil War SFX was cheap looking, but STILL weak in what Marvel always been weak in and that's story & and a formidable villain. It's to the point Marvel is saying "fukk it! They still going to love it so let's be lazy with story narrative and just continue to be authentic in superhero characterization only."

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
This film is BEST in acting, best in visuals especially exposing more of the fact Civil War SFX was cheap looking, but STILL weak in what Marvel always been weak in and that's story & and a formidable villain. It's to the point Marvel is saying "fukk it! They still going to love it so let's be lazy with story narrative and just continue to be authentic in superhero characterization only."

If insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result. What's this? :jbhmm:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
How could they do that? Are they selling to sony?

Damn . Why cant they do thst with mcu. Isnt that what theyre doin with spiderman. I think they still get a cut of his profit right?

Should be mcu or bust tho.

Yall also think well get mephisto? Who would be a clean casting of him. This is where they shouldve gotten madds for. Breh from SoA would ve a dope warlock too

Damn im pretty hyped tho. They need to introduce Death as well. Bring in living tribunal, eternity, galactus.

I don't know about Mephisto but the villain for the sequel will most likely be Nightmare. He was supposed to be the villain for part 1 but they thought introducing all this crazy shyt and trying to explain the Dream Dimension too would be too much.

As far as Death, they seem to be using Hela instead. Hela will be in "Thor: Ragnarok", that's why I said that movie is probably the next one to move the Thanos plot forward.

Hela is the Goddess Of Death so it's not that much of a change.

Fred.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
acting? NAH. no one sold me on their roles or motivation in this movie. visuals? probably the best film i've seen in recent memory. hell, probably the best visuals that blew me away since the matrix.

I'm speaking in comparison to the rest of Marvel.... I don't think of any other film in the MCU that had a better acting performance overall.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
is it just me or is everyone an expert in storytelling ever since the "stan wars" began? it's not just these movies, it's fukkin everything now. I mean, I write scripts as a hobby so i'm as big a culprit as anyone but everyone on the net reviews movies like this now...

"well you gotta understand thematically i wasn't 100% sold. There were plenty of 2nd act problems, and at least 3 scenes completely devoid of conflict of any kind. I didn't buy the 3rd supporting character's motivations to blah blah, and i thought the climactic scene lacked the emotional punch i was promised."

5 years ago - "Yo, that one scene was fukkin dope, and the other dude was a badass. Go see it."

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
is it just me or is everyone an expert in storytelling ever since the "stan wars" began? it's not just these movies, it's fukkin everything now. I mean, I write scripts as a hobby so i'm as big a culprit as anyone but everyone on the net reviews movies like this now...

"well you gotta understand thematically i wasn't 100% sold. There were plenty of 2nd act problems, and at least 3 scenes completely devoid of conflict of any kind. I didn't buy the 3rd supporting character's motivations to blah blah, and i thought the climactic scene lacked the emotional punch i was promised."

5 years ago - "Yo, that one scene was fukkin dope, and the other dude was a badass. Go see it."
it's worse with music... like dude just be a fan, take the experience in. Everyone's a professional critic for free. How do you even enjoy that shyt

it's worse when they try to draw you into that shyt, or you come off as a "weirdo" or "trying to be different" cause you're just like "whatever"

Last edited:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim

When anybody with a internet connection can be a film critic:dead:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who were the people saying Cumberbatch was a garbage choice for the lead? :comeon:

They kind of wasted the acting skills of Chiwetel and Mads though. Two of the greatest actors in the world right now and you barely give them any lines, and their characters even less of a backstory.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

can we please bring rep back for this man :russ:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw it today and loved it. I was always into the cosmic/magic side of Marvel and they did an incredible job bringing it to life visually. I would have liked to see more Dormammu instead of his grunts but there isn't anything else I'd complain about.

8/10

I don't know about Mephisto but the villain for the sequel will most likely be Nightmare. He was supposed to be the villain for part 1 but they thought introducing all this crazy shyt and trying to explain the Dream Dimension too would be too much.

As far as Death, they seem to be using Hela instead. Hela will be in "Thor: Ragnarok", that's why I said that movie is probably the next one to move the Thanos plot forward.

Hela is the Goddess Of Death so it's not that much of a change.

Fred.

:mjlol:
latest

Next villain should be The Inbetweener along with Lord Chaos and Master Order.
3137334-7041262383-17631.jpg

I'd be cool with Mephisto and Blackheart. I want villains who look frightening and badass.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
can we please bring rep back for this man :russ:

everyone is a fukkin Chopped judge in regards to everything now. "The action was great, the acting was top notch, the effects were supurb and the story was loads of fun... but it was missing something. Maybe a splash of acidity or a pinch of salt. 5/10."

And don't forget everyone is a fukkin box office guru now, and cites Rotten Tomato scores about everything.

I admit to being a hypocrite though. I think it's just the nature of the friggin internet. I've been on this shyt too damn long. everyone has taken their platform too far on everything.