Official DOCTOR STRANGE Thread | Multiverse fukkery incoming

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Doctor strange needs to hit another 150 mill for @YoMama to shut the hell up forever. Told you marvel was gonna take this :usure:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
might be too much to add him on with strange thor n hulk.
Damn all that EVERYONE needs to get stole on by the gawd:ufdup:Enough teasing I already have a bad feeling Thanos will only get Avengers 3 as his only movie :aicmon:Strange won't be in it that long as that scene is from Thor 3 anyway. Still nice to see magic welders meeting up though :ehh:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Damn all that EVERYONE needs to get stole on by the gawd:ufdup:Enough teasing I already have a bad feeling Thanos will only get Avengers 3 as his only movie :aicmon:Strange won't be in it that long as that scene is from Thor 3 anyway. Still nice to see magic welders meeting up though :ehh:
ur right thanos needs to move now and set up infinity wars, maybe in ragnorok and guardians 2 he get more involved and actually does a small fight to preview himself and threat level (not in guardians cause he wld murder they asses quick, they already nerfed drax and he's the heavy hitter). lol its magic meets science remember what thor said :troll:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
ur right thanos needs to move now and set up infinity wars, maybe in ragnorok and guardians 2 he get more involved and actually does a small fight to preview himself and threat level (not in guardians cause he wld murder they asses quick, they already nerfed drax and he's the heavy hitter). lol its magic meets science remember what thor said :troll:
:dead:I'm don't think he's in Guardians 2 but maybe another credit scene :ld:Drax, Strange, Thor and even Hulk were nerfed alongside Ronan and Loki.:to:Ironman 3 :martin:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I enjoyed it,Tilda is a very good actress but the Whitewash was my only beef. It just wasn't nessessary but there was Asian repesentation throughout the movie and when she was all Neo/Matrix I rolled my eyes. The action and fighting was dope though. The Kaldescope effects were cool but they kind of overused them to the point by the end of the movie I was just like OK. Loved all the portal door action. Definitely bit Matrix and Inception but loved concept and all the metaphors and deep philosophies about life, the mind and body being told. Villian was decent but not great.

Of course the whole Magic/Spells/Sorcerer stuff was good too. Pretty faithful to the comic outside of character changes. Also the minlipulation of time in concepts has always been an interest of mine. Cumberbatch did great in the role as well as Chiwetel in supporting. After credits scene setting up "Thor 3". Soild entry into the Universe even though it's basically a typical forumula for a Marvel origin film. The box ofice numbers are solid but they spent a grip on it mainly because of visual effects. Should do over 500-600 Million worldwide which is very good for this character.

doctor-strange-benedict-cumberbatch-slice1-600x200.jpg

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Personal opinions are personal opinions fam that's how it should be :manny:
I'm saying you had to know you ain't like magic before you went in. Idk maybe I'm in the minorety, I don't go see movies that I have know idea what's it about then have a nerve to rank it low. But that's how they do out here now so let me keep it mmoving

Edit I didn't mean to quote you. That was to the guy a few posts up