Official DOCTOR STRANGE Thread | Multiverse fukkery incoming

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Thanos sharing a cold Colt 45 and a blunt with the homie Adam Warlock:pachaha:
Where u think warlock n the soul stone will pop up in? I'd say he wld be the opening scene in infinity war, crash landing on earth with captain marvel and hopefully a earth nova corp member finding him (they regulate the space stuff) Badly beaten he uses the soul gen to warn them dat thanos is coming

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Where u think warlock n the soul stone will pop up in? I'd say he wld be the opening scene in infinity war, crash landing on earth with captain marvel and hopefully a earth nova corp member finding him (they regulate the space stuff) Badly beaten he uses the soul gen to warn them dat thanos is coming
that sounds dope! :gladbron:

i wish he were to appear in the first Guardians instead of having Howard the Duck in the after credits
just tease him to let people know hes in this universe

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marvel said since it's his home dimension Dormammu probably wouldn't be walking around with a body since he is the Dark Dimension.

It was probably an excuse to save money by not making a CGI body though. :martin:

And Thanos is brolic breh. Looking like Suge in '94. You didn't see "Guardians Of The Galaxy"?

THANOS_zpsbcaaf533.gif

Fred.
That was cumberbatch doing the motion work for dormannu and somone else doing the voice

• Dap
Reactions: hex

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA

It should open up with surfer crashing into the sanctorum with strange than introduce Warlock a little after In the sanctorum as well. These movies gonna have to be like 2 1/2 hours at least.

thanos-is-coming-marvel-s-doctor-strange-post-credit-scene-should-this-be-it-jpeg-119863.jpg

Or maybe fit this in on the end credit scene of ragnarok but fox ruinin this shyt

fukkin fox just messin it up for everybody. Doom is the villain mcu needs. They should just sell the rights to mcu an take a cut of the profit. Introduce the X men in a netflix series.

That was cumberbatch doing the motion work for dormannu and somone else doing the voice
Heard that was BC on the voice as well.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
It should open up with surfer crashing into the sanctorum with strange than introduce Warlock a little after In the sanctorum as well. These movies gonna have to be like 2 1/2 hours at least.

thanos-is-coming-marvel-s-doctor-strange-post-credit-scene-should-this-be-it-jpeg-119863.jpg

Or maybe fit this in on the end credit scene of ragnarok but fox ruinin this shyt

fukkin fox just messin it up for everybody. Doom is the villain mcu needs. They should just sell the rights to mcu an take a cut of the profit. Introduce the X men in a netflix series.

Heard that was BC on the voice as well.
lol yea fox fukkin shyt up but i beleive they'll do a sony with the fanstatic 4, i mean they got to they ruined it 3 times and we need all the properties associated with it.

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
lol yea fox fukkin shyt up but i beleive they'll do a sony with the fanstatic 4, i mean they got to they ruined it 3 times and we need all the properties associated with it.
How could they do that? Are they selling to sony?

Damn . Why cant they do thst with mcu. Isnt that what theyre doin with spiderman. I think they still get a cut of his profit right?

Should be mcu or bust tho.

Yall also think well get mephisto? Who would be a clean casting of him. This is where they shouldve gotten madds for. Breh from SoA would ve a dope warlock too

Damn im pretty hyped tho. They need to introduce Death as well. Bring in living tribunal, eternity, galactus.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
How could they do that? Are they selling to sony?

Damn . Why cant they do thst with mcu. Isnt that what theyre doin with spiderman. I think they still get a cut of his profit right?

Should be mcu or bust tho.

Yall also think well get mephisto? Who would be a clean casting of him. This is where they shouldve gotten madds for. Breh from SoA would ve a dope warlock too

Damn im pretty hyped tho. They need to introduce Death as well. Bring in living tribunal, eternity, galactus.
lol thats what i meant by "do a sony", they'll let marvel studios direct and take the profit like sony is doing with spidey. but idk bout the other shyt

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
So I finally saw this film yesterday definitely one of the best MCU films IMO the acting and the visuals definitely put it over the top for me. The story was your typical superhero origin fare but Dr. Strange has one of the most unique stories to tell. The really nailed the supernatural elements of the film I just couldn't keep my eyes off the screen everytime there was a scene involving magic. The second and third acts are also some of the strongest I've seen in a MCU film.

I can definitely say :smoker: right before the film had me tripping watching this film.

The Cloak of Levivatation came in so clutch had me like :whoo: when it blocked the punch of the henchman. The Eye of Agamatto /time gem is so over powered Strange was able to defeat Dormmamu one of the most powerful cosmic beings shyt when Thanos FINALLY gets the gauntlet he's gonna crush the buildings :whew:

I'd give it a strong 8 light 9 on first view.

Last edited: