Official DOCTOR STRANGE Thread | Multiverse fukkery incoming

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I missed the final post credit scene but saw the first :snoop:

Seemed like a short movie to me.
i was one of like 3 people that stayed. seems like people forgot there's a 2nd credit scene.

final credit scene was better than the half credit scene

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
It was decent..
Never really read Dr. Strange but I know his enemies since they intersect with Ghost Rider.
Going to do a little more reading..

Dormammu tho:mjlol::francis::mjgrin:
Don't understand how they keep fukking up these A1 evil villains character models:mjlol:
I can only imagine the fukkery to come for Thanos and Infinity Gauntlet :mjgrin:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
It was decent..
Never really read Dr. Strange but I know his enemies since they intersect with Ghost Rider.
Going to do a little more reading..

Dormammu tho:mjlol::francis::mjgrin:
Don't understand how they keep fukking up these A1 evil villains character models:mjlol:
I can only imagine the fukkery to come for Thanos and Infinity Gauntlet :mjgrin:
It has me thinking that these movie companies use the same graphics company. All these rendered villains look damn near the same or at least related. :mindblown:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It has me thinking that these movie companies use the same graphics company. All these rendered villains look damn near the same or at least related. :mindblown:

I don't think Dormammu and Thanos look anything alike breh.

@Kiyoshi-Dono I'm guessing they changed Dormammu's look because Ghost Rider is on "Agents Of Shield". And while they don't look that similar when I went to see "The Avengers" in theaters someone said :ohhh: "oh shyt, it's Red Skull" when Thanos popped up. There wasn't enough :martin: in the world at that moment.

So anyway, people are dumb, and I guarantee would've thought Dormammu was Ghost Rider.

Fred.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
they were snoring and shyt?

see, your fukkin ass was too busy focusing on what other people doing to even know what if the movie was good or not :hahapaul:

muthafukkin got night vision goggles and shyt clockin the audience

"CANT WAIT TO TELL THE COLI THEY SLEEP!!!!":fukubeeeee:
When I went to see JASON BOURNE a dude in the row I was in was in such a deep sleep that he was snoring loud as shyt and nobody sitting with him would wake him up so I had to yell at them to wake him the fukk up.
Don't get how anyone can be that comfortable out in public surrounded by strangers in a dark ass room. Crazy people shoot up movie theaters, how you falling into a deep REM sleep in one?:what:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I don't think Dormammu and Thanos look anything alike breh.

@Kiyoshi-Dono I'm guessing they changed Dormammu's look because Ghost Rider is on "Agents Of Shield". And while they don't look that similar when I went to see "The Avengers" in theaters someone said :ohhh: "oh shyt, it's Red Skull" when Thanos popped up. There wasn't enough :martin: in the world at that moment.

So anyway, people are dumb, and I guarantee would've thought Dormammu was Ghost Rider.

Fred.
Not going to lie, I turned to my girl and said "Dormammu looks like Thanos":ohhh::mjlol:
Just been really disappointed with how they make villains look since Galactus being a intergalactic hurricane cloud:mjgrin:
I can see your point with Ghost Rider, Agents of Shield stepped their cg up this season.
I just don't want to see Thanos outchea on some frail and skinny hipster ish:mjcry::sadcam:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Not going to lie, I turned to my girl and said "Dormammu looks like Thanos":ohhh::mjlol:
Just been really disappointed with how they make villains look since Galactus being a intergalactic hurricane cloud:mjgrin:
I can see your point with Ghost Rider, Agents of Shield stepped their cg up this season.
I just don't want to see Thanos outchea on some frail and skinny hipster ish:mjcry::sadcam:

Marvel said since it's his home dimension Dormammu probably wouldn't be walking around with a body since he is the Dark Dimension.

It was probably an excuse to save money by not making a CGI body though. :martin:

And Thanos is brolic breh. Looking like Suge in '94. You didn't see "Guardians Of The Galaxy"?

THANOS_zpsbcaaf533.gif

Fred.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Marvel said since it's his home dimension Dormammu probably wouldn't be walking around with a body since he is the Dark Dimension.

It was probably an excuse to save money by not making a CGI body though. :martin:

And Thanos is brolic breh. Looking like Suge in '94. You didn't see "Guardians Of The Galaxy"?

THANOS_zpsbcaaf533.gif

Fred.
:ohhh:
Word..
Haven't seen GOTG yet( I'm one of the small minority who hasn't) but I think I'll watch it this weekend.
As long as they keep this model:ehh:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:
Word..
Haven't seen GOTG yet( I'm one of the small minority who hasn't) but I think I'll watch it this weekend.
As long as they keep this model:ehh:

Thanos sons the shyt out of Ronan, the movie's villain. Peep "GOTG" ASAP breh. Matter of fact, run this scene real quick:

Fred.