Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Emperor's New Groove was a pleasant surprise. Spade killed that

wonder who'll play genie..gonna be hard top Robin.

hope they do some live action friend like me or prince ali...them are my joints

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
:deadrose:

Fukkin genie thinks everything is mustard

Blasted street rat. I'll blast him and anyone else who thinks he's got the fukkin muscle to get in my way

Brick Top to play The Genie :wow:

"Do you know what 'genie' means? It's a spirit of Arabian folklore, as traditionally depicted imprisoned within a bottle or oil lamp, and capable of granting wishes when summoned. Personified in this case, by a wonderful friend. Me :blessed:"

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
everyone in the no$talgia business these days.

i wonder when classic videogame franchises are going to be made into movies next, i feel like that's the last great untapped resource for widely recognized IP's. mario, zelda, metroid... etc.
goomba.jpg

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Brick Top to play The Genie :wow:

"Do you know what 'genie' means? It's a spirit of Arabian folklore, as traditionally depicted imprisoned within a bottle or oil lamp, and capable of granting wishes when summoned. Personified in this case, by a wonderful friend. Me :blessed:"

Bullet tooth Tony playing Razoul

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
this is an odd pairing but I typically find guy ritchie movies incredibly entertaining. it'll be interesting to see how disney reels him in as he typically does very adult entertainment. The humor should be on point though.
They might as well just use the audio from the og movie
:lolbron:
I'd prefer they just do this, anyone who plays genie is in for a hell of an uphill battle.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Guess who's fukking in talks to play the fukking genie: Will smith. Raise your hand if you saw that coming then go play the lotto. It's not a given yet but it's a possibility

Will Smith In Talks For Genie Role In Disney’s ‘Aladdin’

Will Smith is in talks to take on the genie role made famous by the late Robin Williams in Disney’s live-action Aladdinfrom Guy Ritchie, we hear. The adaptation of the animated feature follows the studio’s strategy of bringing its classic animated titles to life and so far it has been a goldmine. Smith had previously been in talks with Tim Burton about Dumbobut that did not materialize and we’re told these talks are also early. More to come