Official Disney Aladdin Live Action Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Disney has been going extra hard on the diversity tip recently. Between the examples already mentioned, Luke Cage and Queen of Katwe they seem to be trying to get everyone's money.

That and they don't want the bad press. Seriously this is a company that abhors bad press. Absolutely. They hate that more than they hate losing money

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
the cypher is complete...?!

:dwillhuh:
:lupe:

this has to be good, Aladdin (and even its sequels) are some of my favorite animated disney flicks ever.

Cypher won't b complete for me till I get a Hercules movie. But seeing as how we've gotten two in the past four years and neither one of them really hit, Disney may shelve that idea for a while

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I really hope they dont WHITEWASH this shyt...:sadcam:

I mean how hard is it to really get attractive live action indian/persian counterparts that look the part??? :skip::mindblown:

Trust me there are plenty of attractive indian women that look like Jazmine...:jawalrus:

But I bet you they gonna make Aladdin half white or some dumbshyt..:martin:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Janina-Gavankar.jpg

SHIVAKAMINI SOMOKANDARKRUM!

:blessed:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Cypher won't b complete for me till I get a Hercules movie. But seeing as how we've gotten two in the past four years and neither one of them really hit, Disney may shelve that idea for a while

never got into Herc myself...heard it's a mixed bag.

But if they dropped the Robin Hood w/ the animals though...:wow:, underrated flick

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Cockney Rhyming Slang Aladdin.:ohhh:

"Take the sodding genie? From me? Sling your fukkin hook, Jafar - you're havin a fukkin bubble bath, mate:umad:"
:deadrose:

Fukkin genie thinks everything is mustard

Blasted street rat. I'll blast him and anyone else who thinks he's got the fukkin muscle to get in my way