Official Diablo 3 thread

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
crank it to expert. This game has 10 different difficulty modes. Keep going till it gets tough. Plus you level up faster and get more money. Im on expert wrecking shop with the crusader. You want to run online real quick?
i stopped for a while to do hw, but ill be back on either late tonight or early tomorrow or both

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
so yo, im a witch doctor right. everything I'm wearing gives me vitality. somehow I'm getting 88 life per second. i harvest enemy souls and get life. if my zombie dogs die they leave life balls. i kill enemies inside my grasp spell they leave life balls. i use haunt spell that jumps from baddie to baddie, i get life for each haunt. and I'm rolling with the templar, with heal skills

basically, I'm invincible. my life bar doesn't even move

Once you jump on up difficulties you'll get that work breh.

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio
I'm offline for a bit, just moved gotta wait till my net is transferred over but I've been trying out torment 6......:whew: shyt got real I'm hanging so far tho.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
So I got a Dagger and a Bow and Arrow but when can I be able to use em?I still spitting Poisonous Darts and Throwing Spider Vases....
(i haven't tried this) if you turn on elective mode in the options, from what i read you can remove the power from that button and use the weapon.

i had the same question and googled then decided to not do it so i don't know if it works. i do know you still get the effect from the weapon tho even if you don't use it

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
who running on the xbox one?
front.jpg