Official Diablo 3 thread

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
Out of the characters I have I like my monk the most now that I know what I'm doing I hit my exploding palm move on all the trash and the mob melts down fast plus I can kind of tank by pulling all the trash mobs in hit epiphany then seven sided strike. Monk is vastly underrated imo

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
This game online :blessed:
I'm just runnning with the monk at the moment should I create multiple characters or level up my monk and then move on?
Majority of people playing this on xbox?

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
This game online :blessed:
I'm just runnning with the monk at the moment should I create multiple characters or level up my monk and then move on?
Majority of people playing this on xbox?
Stick with the Monk i see alot of everything except for monks it's not ez mode barbarian or witch doctor but it's beast in the right hands, get it to paragon level 50 after you hit 70 and then start making more characters with that little extra stat boost starting off and have somebody take you into rifts to power level your alts. I got this for PS4 if you was on PS4 I could have crafted some nice gear for your monk since I have alot of legendary plans.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Stick with the Monk i see alot of everything except for monks it's not ez mode barbarian or witch doctor but it's beast in the right hands, get it to paragon level 50 after you hit 70 and then start making more characters with that little extra stat boost starting off and have somebody take you into rifts to power level your alts. I got this for PS4 if you was on PS4 I could have crafted some nice gear for your monk since I have alot of legendary plans.

:feedme:

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Add my psn Tigerpawz1 I have every type of character except a crusader so I can craft legendary stuff based on any power set I can also try to get the right affixes on the gear too such as +11% whirlwind damage or whatever

will do :salute:

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I've got so much loot I'm confused :mindblown: I'm a level 43 Witch Doctor on Act V. I have a full stash and full inventory. I've no idea what to keep and what to sell/salvage :damn::damn::damn: