Official Diablo 3 thread

damaddwebba

Lurker
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Picked it up yesterday and have no idea wtf is going on. Any tips or suggestions for a beginner? I thought the game would be much similar to the skyrim DA mold but I'm pretty lost and the graphics leave a lot to be desired.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Tryna get a full set of that green gear. Only got two from two different sets and the bonuses on them look crazy

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
so yo, im a witch doctor right. everything I'm wearing gives me vitality. somehow I'm getting 88 life per second. i harvest enemy souls and get life. if my zombie dogs die they leave life balls. i kill enemies inside my grasp spell they leave life balls. i use haunt spell that jumps from baddie to baddie, i get life for each haunt. and I'm rolling with the templar, with heal skills

basically, I'm invincible. my life bar doesn't even move

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
so yo, im a witch doctor right. everything I'm wearing gives me vitality. somehow I'm getting 88 life per second. i harvest enemy souls and get life. if my zombie dogs die they leave life balls. i kill enemies inside my grasp spell they leave life balls. i use haunt spell that jumps from baddie to baddie, i get life for each haunt. and I'm rolling with the templar, with heal skills

basically, I'm invincible. my life bar doesn't even move
increase the difficulty breh. Stop playing on normal/easy