Official Diablo 3 thread

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Once you get the hang of it, raise the difficulty cuz the game is pretty breezy once you get good gear and skills.

:laugh: thing that breaks it up is getting better gear that enhances a skill you don't use, then switching all your shyt around a getting a different experience. And fukk the story, I skip all the dialogue in this bytch.

@Tic Tac T O Much appreciated on the gift breh I am able to use it I am grinding now on hard I'm level 13 crusader hopefully before the weekend is out I can hit 20-25

DonkeyPuncher718

Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Cool. Almost at 60 on my demon hunter. Tryna make a mad dash to 70 then start a new character to play with some of you new cats

I feel you breh I been meaning to give me xboxone a rest I had this shyt on all night and all day I put injustice on I my 369 but I can't turn this shyt off I get a new item or skill and be wanting to explore more I'm getting addicted to this game like I did with fallout:sadcam:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
I feel you breh I been meaning to give me xboxone a rest I had this shyt on all night and all day I put injustice on I my 369 but I can't turn this shyt off I get a new item or skill and be wanting to explore more I'm getting addicted to this game like I did with fallout:sadcam:
Lol I feel you. Dishonored was free on 360 and got all this critical acclaim. I played it for 5 minutes and went back to this.

I'm so overpowered for expert that Diablo was a joke, then I get a gift from you that let's me run with 3 wolves :wow: I'm just rolling over everythangs. Got a few gifts after beating Diablo so anyone on my friends list should check what they got.

DonkeyPuncher718

Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Lol I feel you. Dishonored was free on 360 and got all this critical acclaim. I played it for 5 minutes and went back to this.

I'm so overpowered for expert that Diablo was a joke, then I get a gift from you that let's me run with 3 wolves :wow: I'm just rolling over everythangs. Got a few gifts after beating Diablo so anyone on my friends list should check what they got.

Yeah I got another legendary from you good looking breh

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA

Do I have you as a friend? :dwillhuh:

what your GT?:dwillhuh: