Official Diablo 3 thread

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
I messed my stats up I have 10.5Mil attack and 200k defense i just hit level 70 on my monk last night lol I hit like a Mack truck doing Torment IV but I get one shot alot too lol my monk is a glass cannon I'm trying to have a 1 to 1 ratio on my stats. My friends gave me that gear but they are mainly dps in every game we play so the things they dropped for me was very offense heavy.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bought the game a few days ago and this is my first go at Diablo 3...I'm noticing that its pretty damn easy (havent died even once yet and nearly done with Act I) on normal...do most of your play on hard or expert?

McPiff

#goat
Daps
I bought the game a few days ago and this is my first go at Diablo 3...I'm noticing that its pretty damn easy (havent died even once yet and nearly done with Act I) on normal...do most of your play on hard or expert?

playing on hard :manny:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Sent you a gift. send me some piff breh. How the hell are you leveling so fast btw?
I switched to expert pretty early on, playing solo and no followers. I got a pretty good combination of skills, and equipment so I figured I'd up the difficulty. Now I level up quick, and get better loot drops

What class you playing as?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I switched to expert pretty early on, playing solo and no followers. I got a pretty good combination of skills, and equipment so I figured I'd up the difficulty. Now I level up quick, and get better loot drops

What class you playing as?

I'm a crusader playing on hard, about to take on the skeleton king. I'm starting to dominate a bit on hard, so i may up the difficulty ot expert soon.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
I remember when this game first came out on pc, guys at work were always complaining about the difficulty so coming into to this I kinda knew what to expect.
I'm a crusader playing on hard, about to take on the skeleton king. I'm starting to dominate a bit on hard, so i may up the difficulty ot expert soon.
Go for it breh. Take along a follower if need be.

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
Had a nemesis roll up on me before and murk me in like 3 seconds, just another one on his hit list, just ran up and did this

MBkGY4F.jpg

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
You gotta play at least on hard breh.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
I am pretty sure I am going to grab this game tonight is there any tips you would give a Rookie who never played Diablo before?