Official Diablo 3 thread

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Man I'll be playing this until Destiny comes out I got all my Characters made......

Crusader: Level 70 - Paragon 25
Monk: Level 29
Demon Hunter: Level 15
Witch Doctor: Level 10
Wizard: Level 1
Barbarian: Level 1

The cool thing is that with the paragon points I get by lvling up my Crusader all my other characters get them too so they all start out with a bonus.

All I need now is to find material for weapons and armor. (Got my Jeweler, Blacksmith and Mystic maxed out)

I'll be back on in a hour I was looking to do some power leveling or help with power leveling, only thing is I don't know how long I'll be on.
You enjoy beating this game that much friend? I feel like after i beat diablo ill turn it off.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
I swear if I find one more gift and I not get anything back. Im dropping every gift I encounter. :pacspit:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Oh Gifts and Nemesis encounters........ :banderas:

if you're on my X1 friends list Thank you and you're welcome in advance. :salute:
Sent you a gift. Do you only get gifts by getting dropped and having a friend avenge you?

Edit: just got some legendary gear from you :salute:

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Mannn I thought about coppin but shyt costs top dollar

nba_wtf_gif.gif

its the best selling PC game since it came out... around 20 million units (never really went on sale for PC either)... its easily generated over $2 billion revenue for Blizzard :snoop: they cant fukking lose :snoop:The only game to rival its revenue the past 2 years is GTA 5 :snoop:

They used to have a real money auction house and items would go from any where of $.75 to $250 and Blizzard used to take 15% of the sale.. No bullshyt they probably made $500million-1billion off that shyt alone :snoop:

they had to shut it down though because of new tax laws with selling in game currency and blizzard was :whoa: we cool on that (apparently they were hardly even paying taxes on that shyt :damn: )

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Any brehs who played this on PC playing on console? how is it relative to the PC? My inner nerd is thinking about copping, I haven't played D3 in a few months. I need an objective opinion. :lupe: