Official Diablo 3 thread

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I think they modeled the demon hunter after Van Helsing. Using those crossbows is like having a gun

LAlalalalalalalalalalalalaLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (MOP VOICE)

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yeah I'm running with a Demon Hunter too. I let that chopper go from long range
Thats exactly what using him is like, Like having the choppa friend, Chopping filth down out there. I was kinda like :aicmon: at first but once i got those fast hand crossbows these demons are getting laid OUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Thats exactly what using him is like, Like having the choppa friend, Chopping filth down out there. I was kinda like :aicmon: at first but once i got those fast hand crossbows these demons are getting laid OUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!
Cleansing the world of Diablo's minions its so demonic friend

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Cleansing the world of Diablo's minions its so demonic friend
Im recording all my boss battles in this game just to show how pathetic the demonic realm is when facing one who tracks down and hunts the filth. My wife hates the sound of the red rapid fire arrows but i had to tell her. LALALALALALALALALALALALALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
Im recording all my boss battles in this game just to show how pathetic the demonic realm is when facing one who tracks down and hunts the filth. My wife hates the sound of the red rapid fire arrows but i had to tell her. LALALALALALALALALALALALALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!
Maybe your wife is a demon :lupe:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

So demonic you would choose a demon hunter. You've embraced the forces of darkness for that i'm disappointed. I'm rocking the cruasader currently and love bring riteousness to these demonic realms.

But on some real shyt, having a gun seems like fun. I'll be rocking that demon hunter on my next play through

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Maybe your wife is a demon :lupe:
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZee friend, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZEE......

You're treading in demonic waters at this very moment. Lets hunt demons not become one in the process, friend. :sitdown:

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZee friend, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZEE......

You're treading in demonic waters at this very moment. Lets hunt demons not become one in the process, friend. :sitdown:
You hunt demons but what have demons done to you?:birdman:

Remeber that angels wanted to destroy mankind. Tyrael's c00n bytch saved yall.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
So demonic you would choose a demon hunter. You've embraced the forces of darkness for that i'm disappointed. I'm rocking the cruasader currently and love bring riteousness to these demonic realms.

But on some real shyt, having a gun seems like fun. I'll be rocking that demon hunter on my next play through
Crusaders :mjlol: Those thieves? :mjlol: Do you friend, do you. I can relate to the demon hunter because its true that the hunting of filth stems from the anger leftover after converting from evil to good in the demonic realm. That hatred is then redirected toward demonic filth, and that power is used against the demonic realm. No friend the demon hunter is a friend, friend. Cleansing these lands of demonic garbage. 2 hands, 2 choppas, LALALALALALALALALALALALA LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...:friend:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You hunt demons but what have demons done to you?:birdman:

Remeber that angels wanted to destroy mankind. Tyrael's c00n bytch saved yall.
God told angels to bow to humanity and those that did not were cast out and created demonic filth. Demons have done a lot to me, my family and humanity. I dislike them so they are hunted and Crushed, into DUST!

original.gif

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio
Man I'll be playing this until Destiny comes out I got all my Characters made......

Crusader: Level 70 - Paragon 25
Monk: Level 29
Demon Hunter: Level 15
Witch Doctor: Level 10
Wizard: Level 1
Barbarian: Level 1

The cool thing is that with the paragon points I get by lvling up my Crusader all my other characters get them too so they all start out with a bonus.

All I need now is to find material for weapons and armor. (Got my Jeweler, Blacksmith and Mystic maxed out)

I'll be back on in a hour I was looking to do some power leveling or help with power leveling, only thing is I don't know how long I'll be on.