Official Diablo 3 thread

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps
dude why ???
they finna make jeweler/blacksmith cheaper in 1.1 patch anyway. blacksmith aint worth it at all unless you have some crazy recipes from later acts. and even then you gotta have millions to make it work.

currently im hopping between multiple toons leveling most of them and am getting my ass kicked halfway through act 2 in inferno with my WD.

i gotta say tho, emon hunter gotta be the most boring toon to level...multishot/hunger arrow spam :yawn:

Man I feel the complete opposite, I loved leveling my DH, my monk on the other hand is insanely boring.

Tesseract

Dis-Info Agent Killer
Daps
Reppin
Xanth
yseJ said:
i gotta say tho, emon hunter gotta be the most boring toon to level...multishot/hunger arrow spam :yawn:

Do Speed Gold Farming runs in Nightmare. 10-15 min. = 80-100k gold/hr.

If you have better gear, do it in Hell, but it'll take longer and you might actually die.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
dude why ???
they finna make jeweler/blacksmith cheaper in 1.1 patch anyway. blacksmith aint worth it at all unless you have some crazy recipes from later acts. and even then you gotta have millions to make it work.

currently im hopping between multiple toons leveling most of them and am getting my ass kicked halfway through act 2 in inferno with my WD.

what is multi shot ? I dont know what spell that is on my demon hunter :lolbron:

I found a legendary pattern the first week of Diablo 3, I be making them Longshot bows you be seeing on the auction house, thats what sold for $2 :takedat: I put 5 of them bytches up only 1 sold though :deadrose:

If you want to make the best money ima let yall in on how they do it

a few ways

1. if you can farm act 3 and 4 then farming shyt like Siegebreaker then thats where you find the 1500+ dps shyt. Those sell for multi millions each. my luck was great in d2.. not so much in d3, so i only keep finding shyt with 1.1k dps that only sells for like 50-150k a piece

2. if you can clear inferno cow level this is where the most money is at.. clear the entire level, get 5 stacks of NV and then once the level is cleared theirs whole bunch of clouds and loot pinatas n shyt you just use the 5 stacks of NV and put on 200+% MF gear (doesnt matter what kind since everything is cleared) and just hit the clouds (they are chests that drop all ilvl 63 shyt) and pinatas. My luck is horrible and even before I could do this and just corpse hop to clouds with bad gear I would get 1k dps rares (keep in mind this is 2nd week of release so I was selling them bytches for 500k+ each) and even a legendary off the pinata (it was horrible though) but if you do this a few times a day youll eventually find 1500-1700 dps (:jawalrus:) weapons that sell for millions of gold or for $100+ on the RMAH

3. goblin hunting in act 2..Spawns in 2 places a lot. Ancient Path and Road to Alcanus. Sometimes I get 2 goblins in 1 game :ahh: the way you make money off this is stacking MF (I got 190% mf with decent dps, cost me a few million to build this set). Again, my luck is horrible so I never find legendaries or set items off this bytch but my friend who I run this a lot with has found 20+ legendaries (good ones too...) and a few set items. My luck so far has been a few rare rings that have sold for 3-5 million each :takedat::jawalrus:

youd be surprised what sells on the auction house. Any magic ring/amulet that has +stat (+str/dex/int) and +mf is going for 100k+ minimum on the auction house, I find a lot of these so I just sell em.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
personally Im not about making $ in this thing...I just want to make progress and find some dope items...

Im not into farming shiit like that or run with a team just to put mf gear on a third through

altho I was watching this dudes stream...his wd was killing it with a party in act 3...got tons of rares couple of legendaries....solo dude died in tower of the damned area from the first elite pack I saw him meet :pacspit:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
also itsyoung I guarantee you demon hunter is by far the easiest toon to play in inferno now. no way a wiz beats a dh cuz DH DPS be through the roof. yeah youll have more oneshots but who the fukk cares unless you play hardcore :manny:

all those people who were crying about melee chars a bit back...monks are pimping inferno with the right gear and builds, and in groups theyre fukking cheats.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
also itsyoung I guarantee you demon hunter is by far the easiest toon to play in inferno now. no way a wiz beats a dh cuz DH DPS be through the roof. yeah youll have more oneshots but who the fukk cares unless you play hardcore :manny:

all those people who were crying about melee chars a bit back...monks are pimping inferno with the right gear and builds, and in groups theyre fukking cheats.

1. Witch Doctor is the best overall class

2. Barbarians and Monks are the best at killing bosses with Monks being #1 barb being #2 and Witch Doctors being #3, the best at killing elite packs as well, but the worst with just killing regular mobs and going through dungeons overall.

3. the nerfs to Wizard and Demon Hunter were too premature and it hurt them too bad and now that other classes got gear just as good, they far pass them.

Wizard and Demon hunters do good damage. THATS IT.

Wizard and Demon Hunter can kill Diablo Inferno in 5 minutes. But they can not make 1 mistake. Ever. 1 hit is literally death from ANYTHING.

A monk can kill Diablo in 6-7 minutes but he just runs up and tanks him like :smugfavre: and diablo can barely hurt him

and witch Doctors with gear is way more damage than wizard and demon hunter

:leostare:

:leostare::leostare:

demon hunters and wizard easily 2 worst classes in the game overall when equal gear is counted for.

My demon Hunter can clear anything in seconds but 1 hit im dead. Where it takes my barb a few more seconds, but he just tanks any and everything no problem.

I can drop inferno butcher in about 30 seconds to a minute but if I get hit with AOE chains once im dead. My barb can tank him enraged with all fires light up and not even take damage

Last edited by a moderator:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
lol at wd being the best overall class. its the most fun class to play (at least for me) but solo inferno past act 1 its a fukking chore just like any other class out there.

and dh with sharpshooter and crit build with quiver and a nice 2h crossbow DPS worse than the WDs ? :childplease: no way. ive seen that shiit. demon hunters can start dealing out 20k crits on beginning of hell.

also, for WDs, that bear spam shyt only works for 1)bosses 2) elites before mid-act II

sure, WDs can hit for good damage but it requires skills like soul harvest and pierce the veil, so you either need to get surrounded by a pack or basically keep running out of mana to sustain that DPS

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
lol at wd being the best overall class. its the most fun class to play (at least for me) but solo inferno past act 1 its a fukking chore just like any other class out there.

and dh with sharpshooter and crit build with quiver and a nice 2h crossbow DPS worse than the WDs ? :childplease: no way. ive seen that shiit. demon hunters can start dealing out 20k crits on beginning of hell.

also, for WDs, that bear spam shyt only works for 1)bosses 2) elites before mid-act II

sure, WDs can hit for good damage but it requires skills like soul harvest and pierce the veil, so you either need to get surrounded by a pack or basically keep running out of mana to sustain that DPS

:duck:

ive cleared the entire game on inferno (except cant kill diablo but only because i went back to farming :birdman: ) and you are in act 1 what the fukk is it with people on this forum who havnt gone far telling people who have personally experienced it how shyt works ?

the farthest player on hard core in the world is a witch doctor how the fukk you gone say they dont work past act 2 :upsetfavre:

:leostare: thats all range that aint a WD only problem

:duck::rudy: you havnt seen shyt cause you arent that far yourself

scust at people stuck in act 1 and 2 telling me whose cleared the entire game except the last boss how shyt goes down. Instead of soaking up game and learning how to better yourself and your class you just gone sit here and argue ? If you just sit here and listen you too can clear act 3 and 4, which the witch doctor is the best class to do this on.

All the witch doctors who rerolled wizard are now back on their witch doctors because once they got gear it became much easier to farm and clear shyt on in inferno than wizards but what the fukk would we know weve only cleared entire act 1-4 and whimshyire (weeks ago) while you are stuck in act 1 and 2 :heh:

Tesseract

Dis-Info Agent Killer
Daps
Reppin
Xanth
Blah......had to go back to 'Glass Cannon'. Can't kite shyt in Act 3. Spaces too confined in this Keep.

Also, for Monks, Life on Hit or Life per Spirit Spent?

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

What's the interest rate. :jawalrus:

You gonna give me some subprime adjustable rate loan....:sadbron:

dude why ???

:beli: Now u nikkas tell me? I spent like 80k on boots that I could have copped in the auction for like 20k.

Blacksmith is raping nikkas in that game

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps

monk is insanely gear dependant that's the only problem

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
I'm tired of making butcher runs and having shyt dropping, what's the best way to make quick bucks ?

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
Blacksmith is raping nikkas in that game
I picked up a 6 property bow plan last night off the pony level and decided that rather than sell it on the AH for 2.5 million I would learn it.
51 Inferno Essences, something like 11 tear drops,l and i think 58 tombs PLUS 171k gold to craft the sorriest piece of shyt rare bow you ever did see. :sadcam:

I'm hoping to get 100k off the AH on that to recoup some of my losses. The rolls on those things are just so damn horrible...I will say leveling up my barb has been a breeze and ALL the money he's getting is being saved because I don't have to use teh AH to often.

3. goblin hunting in act 2..Spawns in 2 places a lot. Ancient Path and Road to Alcanus. Sometimes I get 2 goblins in 1 game :ahh: the way you make money off this is stacking MF (I got 190% mf with decent dps, cost me a few million to build this set). Again, my luck is horrible so I never find legendaries or set items off this bytch but my friend who I run this a lot with has found 20+ legendaries (good ones too...) and a few set items. My luck so far has been a few rare rings that have sold for 3-5 million each
THIS is golden. I got a 202mf set that brings in the bucks. Like i posted earlier if you get a group of friends to run teh same thing and tell eachother when one is found then you have almost NO down time in farming goblins. It's like printing money... and crappy rares. BUT when you do find that MF ring with INT, crit and IAS you cash in like a mofo.

I'm tired of making butcher runs and having shyt dropping, what's the best way to make quick bucks ?
See the above.

Oh and if you're a wizard try tossing on a sheidl and shooting for about 8k armor and 700 resist. YOu can tank shyt with the best of them at that point.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
I picked up a 6 property bow plan last night off the pony level and decided that rather than sell it on the AH for 2.5 million I would learn it.
51 Inferno Essences, something like 11 tear drops,l and i think 58 tombs PLUS 171k gold to craft the sorriest piece of shyt rare bow you ever did see. :sadcam:

I'm hoping to get 100k off the AH on that to recoup some of my losses. The rolls on those things are just so damn horrible...I will say leveling up my barb has been a breeze and ALL the money he's getting is being saved because I don't have to use teh AH to often.

THIS is golden. I got a 202mf set that brings in the bucks. Like i posted earlier if you get a group of friends to run teh same thing and tell eachother when one is found then you have almost NO down time in farming goblins. It's like printing money... and crappy rares. BUT when you do find that MF ring with INT, crit and IAS you cash in like a mofo.

See the above.

Oh and if you're a wizard try tossing on a sheidl and shooting for about 8k armor and 700 resist. YOu can tank shyt with the best of them at that point.

:noah:

there's no way I can farm goblins in Act 2 inferno lol I'm getting my ass handed in that damned desert

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
:
ive cleared the entire game on inferno (except cant kill diablo but only because i went back to farming :birdman: ) and you are in act 1 what the fukk is it with people on this forum who havnt gone far telling people who have personally experienced it how shyt works ?
Im in act 2 right now, thats one thing

second thing, I dont see why the fukk I have to be finishing inferno to have input if I see videos and see who plays with me in parties and how they play.

:duck::rudy: you havnt seen shyt cause you arent that far yourself
I said 20k crits in hell. how the fukk havent I seen shiit thats in hell ?

whats with you acting like you gotta experience that shiit yourself ? you are the one who made a barb only to backdown and play as DH as your main toon in inferno.

and if you want experience, youve never played WD yourself, so dont be saying shiit here.

scust at people stuck in act 1 and 2 telling me whose cleared the entire game except the last boss how shyt goes down. Instead of soaking up game and learning how to better yourself and your class you just gone sit here and argue ? If you just sit here and listen you too can clear act 3 and 4, which the witch doctor is the best class to do this on.

All the witch doctors who rerolled wizard are now back on their witch doctors because once they got gear it became much easier to farm and clear shyt on in inferno than wizards but what the fukk would we know weve only cleared entire act 1-4 and whimshyire (weeks ago) while you are stuck in act 1 and 2 :heh:
we ? you are the one who went back to your barb.

again, DH is now the most played toon I think.

again, if you give me a million dollar budget to gear a wd vs dh for inferno, I GUARANTEE you Ill make a better DH than a WD, easily.

dh is the glass cannon route that is much easier and CHEAPER to gear than any other route for any other classes. DH cant go any other route because they dont have damage mitigation or save abilities besides smoke screen.

of course a WD with a 1100+ weapon and nice items can farm acts 3-4.

point is, DH can do it with much cheaper shiit until the repair costs go up