Official Diablo 3 thread

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
You can't please these nerds, they're like women, they'll always find something to complain about.

Most of them is b1tching that the game is too hard, when they already knew the game was made for the endgame.

ACT II can definitely use some nerfing but damn they act like someone took away their Teddy Ruxpin

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
difficulty isnt my issue

its customization

not allowing you to edit your own stats and the way each class benefits from each stat is overblown imo

and no requirements for items except for level :wtf:

everything else is straight

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Because seeing people over geared for shyt does not give an accurate representation of what YOU will be going through and also the game has gone through a roller coaster of nerfs and buffs since its came out any video that came out even a week ago is irrelevant.
this has NOTHING to do with ME going thru shyt.

I still play and gear my barb he has 700 all resist and 800 physical resist with 50k life :beli:
but you were on here whining like everyone else about barbs in inferno, remember ?
the fact is that you got that gear either by farming like crazy with your DH.

and thats the fukking point

youre sitting here telling me about hardcore :stopitslime:

hardcore is a whole fukking another game. the point of HC is not to die and make it to the end. the point of soft care is to farm shiit for expensive items.

:rudy: you couldnt even buy 1 piece of my DH gear for 1 million

you couldnt beat act 2 inferno with a dh only spending 1 million. A DH needs way more stats than a WD to accomplish his DPS I honestly think you dont know what you are talking about.. Getting 50k dps on dh is easy, because its just all bow and dex. To get past that.. to get to the 75k+ range.. you need Dex + crit damage + IAS + crit hit chance. You only get that by spending multi millions on each item. My quiver cost 1.5 million and I bought that weeks ago shyt worth more now :jawalrus:
Im talking about beginning of inferno, acts I+II. obviously u not getting 75 damage under a million. just the weapon alone is MUCH cheaper for DH than a one-hander for WD.

Like I said, you have no idea what you are talking about

yes I do. the point, AGAIN, is that to farm shiit, DH is the best toon. youll have a few corpseruns sure, but youll also be able to kill shyt fast. a wd will die a bit less but it takes much longer to kite and Ill take a couple of deaths with fast kill time over slow kill time and two less deaths

time is money, and damage burst and crits>>>>>>>>anything else on inferno.

lets ask jbone who posts on here...he plays both with WD and DH iirc.

people who have both DH and WD on inferno say its no comparison. they can gear a DH for 700k to play in act I and II while their WD is worse with million gold items.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
and with 1.03 DHs will be even more overpowered since attack speed on quivers wont be nerfed, while attack speed on weapons and armor will be :snoop:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
They gonna increase repair costs by 6 Times :damn:
yea, thats mostly to gimp people who corpserun the elites...

btw yall, sell your decent +attack speed and lilfe on hit items ASAP.shyt finna be enron status once 1.03 drops

you can still get real good deals on amulets and rings with 10-14% attack speed. after nerf that shiit will be like 5-7% attack speed.

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
yeah the nerf to iAS is going to whoop my ass. That's my bread and butter. Looks like the best option for wizards is going to be a GIANT two handed sword again..because yeah that makes sense right?

^__^

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah the nerf to iAS is going to whoop my ass. That's my bread and butter. Looks like the best option for wizards is going to be a GIANT two handed sword again..because yeah that makes sense right?

people are doing the math from data mining patch data and saying attack speed will still be the highest damage modifier overall.

its more that overall DPS will be reduced, but attack speed will still be the most valuable item mod.

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
people are doing the math from data mining patch data and saying attack speed will still be the highest damage modifier overall.

its more that overall DPS will be reduced, but attack speed will still be the most valuable item mod.

Yeah but how viable? And for wizards? The DPS number on the screen is affected most but it doesn't always translate into real damage numbers, especially when certain wizards spells aren't all keyed off of speed.

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
Most of them is b1tching that the game is too hard, when they already knew the game was made for the endgame.

ACT II can definitely use some nerfing but damn they act like someone took away their Teddy Ruxpin

they complain when the game it too hard and too easy. They just complain. :lawd:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
and....kripp's barbarian world's first to beat hardcore inferno solo just hours before 1.03 patch :wow: