Official Diablo 3 thread

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
dude...as a DH belial is easy as fukk

turn up smoke screen. use mark of death and spam hungering arrow/rapid fire.

and run around vaulting and ss-ing. seriously, its the easiest class to beat belial

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps

turn up smoke screen. spam mark of death and hungering arrow.

and run around vaulting and ss-ing. seriously, its the easiest class to beat belial

Ill try this...

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
Thats because d2 was a level 1-99 game. This is a level 60 only game.

was that before or after an expansion

I think its kinda unfair to compare 12 years of time with Diablo 2
against 2 weeks of Diablo 3 being out

not you 'itsyoung' but the people out there bytching

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
from everything ive read, the fact people are level 60 either beckons to increase the level or increase the difficulty

even the best people on D2 could never hit 99 that fast

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps

turn up smoke screen. use mark of death and spam hungering arrow/rapid fire.

Took your advice and Nailed him the first time :win:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
was that before or after an expansion

I think its kinda unfair to compare 12 years of time with Diablo 2
against 2 weeks of Diablo 3 being out

not you 'itsyoung' but the people out there bytching

what I meant was that you felt like you were finding shyt while it wasnt as common as people make it seem, from levels 1-99. For instance in Diablo 2, a geared level 75 could kill a non geared level 85. Can you imagine a level 45 vs a level 60 in this game :dry:

this game is ONLY about end game, and it was waaaay to easy and quick to reach it, and it will end up fukkin blizzard this time around.

it took a year for the first person in the world to hit level 99 a russian barbarian

I was one of the first level 99 paladins in the entire world and that shyt took me forever (keep in mind cow runs n shyt werent around like that)

I got the game expecting it to take 2-3 weeks to hit 60 :laff: man I can get 60 in about 15 hours of game time now :rudy:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Yeah leveling is too easy. Reaching the cap in less than a week aint a good look.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
what I meant was that you felt like you were finding shyt while it wasnt as common as people make it seem, from levels 1-99. For instance in Diablo 2, a geared level 75 could kill a non geared level 85. Can you imagine a level 45 vs a level 60 in this game :dry:

this game is ONLY about end game, and it was waaaay to easy and quick to reach it, and it will end up fukkin blizzard this time around.

it took a year for the first person in the world to hit level 99 a russian barbarian

I was one of the first level 99 paladins in the entire world and that shyt took me forever (keep in mind cow runs n shyt werent around like that)

I got the game expecting it to take 2-3 weeks to hit 60 :laff: man I can get 60 in about 15 hours of game time now :rudy:

I was about to abandon my monk but fck it I'm stubborn. I just got into Act 2 of hell running with my old gear and got a good sum to spend on a complete revamp and new build, anything you'd suggest ?