Official Dexter: New Blood Thread

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They brought this show from the dead to give it a better send of but somehow managed to give us an awful season with an awful conclusion.

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
does this season restore the feeling? is it worth the binge? i got other stuff i want to watch
Nope. If you have literally anything else to do, do that rather than this.

I didn't hate this new series/season, but I don't feel like it helped the shows legacy at all. Trying to rewatch the original 8 seasons over the last few weeks has had me rolling my eyes harder than ever at this whole show.

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
Nope. If you have literally anything else to do, do that rather than this.

I didn't hate this new series/season, but I don't feel like it helped the shows legacy at all. Trying to rewatch the original 8 seasons over the last few weeks has had me rolling my eyes harder than ever at this whole show.

It was worse then the ending before this.

damn :francis:

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
season was great but I'm in agreeance with the majority here about the ending.

It would have been better to:
-have Dexter knock Logan out and escape
-Dexter gets caught but the murder & BHB charges don't stick.
-but has to serve time for assaulting a cop and escaping custody (we get to see Dexter in prison doing a code kill :ahh:
-gets out and becomes a national sensation
-Batista and his GF obsessively harass and surveil Dexter waiting for him to slip up

do whatever they want with Harrison because he's not interesting anyways :yeshrug:

this way they could have kept New Blood going for a couple of seasons

but anyways i enjoyed the ride

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Just finished it and that ending was the most absurd shyt I've ever seen. Waste of a revival. You can tell the creator just wanted a reason to do his version of the ending he had in mind and it was terrible. The ending in the actual books is 100x better than this. I'm so annoyed.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Just finished it and that ending was the most absurd shyt I've ever seen. Waste of a revival. You can tell the creator just wanted a reason to do his version of the ending he had in mind and it was terrible. The ending in the actual books is 100x better than this. I'm so annoyed.

What was the book ending??

and that ending is wild, i hated his son, how you get up tight and you stabbing kids and breaking their arms :francis:

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
What was the book ending??

and that ending is wild, i hated his son, how you get up tight and you stabbing kids and breaking their arms :francis:
The books are very different. In the books Cody and Astor are like Dexter and he teaches them. In the last book Dexter gets framed for Rita's murder and while he's in jail the kids get kidnapped by some drug lords who want revenge on Dexter for stealing money. In the books his brother is still alive too and he helps him save the kids along with Deb. In the process he's wounded and sends the kids and Deb off to safety. While setting a bomb off to kill the remaining cartel members he jumps into the ocean. He loses consciousness from the blood loss and sinks in the ocean. His fate is left open ended but is alluded that he dies.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
The books are very different. In the books Cody and Astor are like Dexter and he teaches them. In the last book Dexter gets framed for Rita's murder and while he's in jail the kids get kidnapped by some drug lords who want revenge on Dexter for stealing money. In the books his brother is still alive too and he helps him save the kids along with Deb. In the process he's wounded and sends the kids and Deb off to safety. While setting a bomb off to kill the remaining cartel members he jumps into the ocean. He loses consciousness from the blood loss and sinks in the ocean. His fate is left open ended but is alluded that he dies.

Actually sounds worse than what we got on TV.