Official Dexter: New Blood Thread

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I only have a problem with how they handled harrison at the end. but dexter got exactly what he should have.
Eh....

I prefer the lumberjack ending because it gives the other characters peace to a certain extent while Dexter himself is in his own hell all alone.

Also them having him kill Logan was just stupid uncharacteristic. Doakes was a giant a$$hole and tried to ruin his life and even still he had no real plans to kill him. He was gonna frame him. Even with Laguerta the only reason he was gonna kill her is because she was gonna take Deb down because she helped Dexter. If it was just him he'd have run. They just did too much to force the ending.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
The son a little whiney brat and the ending was ass......i wanted to punch his face in.

It had its bright moments, but was just ok for most of the 10 episodes.

They wanted to formally end it, but for how this shyt ended, I’d rather them have left the series dead

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Changed my mind ending was kinda trash… if they were gonna kill dex I expect them to go all out the whole season.. they didnt.. it was entertaining though

That’s my thing, almost like how Omar died, it was so wtf, this lil nikka got teenage angst after he saw how his dad discovered dude was a wild sociopath, after he told him to stay away, he broke buddy arm and slashed the kid, and his dad did what he had to to escape, and now you like it’s all lies, make it make sense, and old girl now has a heart and let’s it ride

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I completely forgot I watched the new season and binged the first four while I was waiting for new episodes.