Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
tumblr_mtlgclyobU1stgakao2_500.png
>>>
468e62a7bb62dcfb2ca1cd6a2552bc8e.jpeg

Even Heisenberg's lumberjack beard is better.:mindblown: *no homo*

Maaann, I wasted countless hours watching this bullshyt, only to be let down.

cuba-gooding-jr-air-fighting-o.gif
MH.... MHHH... FUC...BITC...fukkS

You know what...

tupac-spitting-o.gif
sphh sphhhh sphfuuck Dexter

And fukk all his dead homies and clueless ass Miami Metro too.
6dwu.gif
it's a green light for all the writers. ALL OF EM!

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
The finale? :usure:

Yes.
I would've done many things different.
And I understand the show wasn't as good as previous seasons.
But all people do is bytch online.
Everybody says it went downhill after season 4.
So why continue to watch it for another 4 years?
Ya treat shyt retardly.
If its not a masterpiece then ya say it's wack.
There's no in between with most people here.
I personally would've liked an ending similar to the shield where he's caught and confesses.
But it ended the way it did and I enjoyed it.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Yes.
I would've done many things different.
And I understand the show wasn't as good as previous seasons.
But all people do is bytch online.
Everybody says it went downhill after season 4.
So why continue to watch it for another 4 years?
Ya treat shyt retardly.
If its not a masterpiece then ya say it's wack.
There's no in between with most people here.
I personally would've liked an ending similar to the shield where he's caught and confesses.
But it ended the way it did and I enjoyed it.
People bytched online because the quality of the show dropped, it was an insult for this to be the last season . Vince daughter made no sense at all, stripper turned forensic expert with no background in law enforcement , goes to crime scene high and complains its a off day. The worst detectives of all time took it too a new level with stupidity . Not to mention Deb tried to kill herself and Dex and was on drugs most of the season yet gets made a detective again. The fans of the show have every right to complain about the drop off of a beloved show .

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
People bytched online because the quality of the show dropped, it was an insult for this to be the last season . Vince daughter made no sense at all, stripper turned forensic expert with no background in law enforcement , goes to crime scene high and complains its a off day. The worst detectives of all time took it too a new level with stupidity . Not to mention Deb tried to kill herself and Dex and was on drugs most of the season yet gets made a detective again. The fans of the show have every right to complain about the drop off of a beloved show .
I agree with everything u said. The entire season was a mess. The shyt is people been bytching about it for years now. If u dont like it then dont watch it. It makes no sense for people to watch shyt for years just to complain about it. Im a huge jay fan. I thought magna carta was asscheeks. I'm not gonna force myself to listen to it. I watched the show from day 1. I enjoyed it as a whole and didn't have issues with the finale. I woulda did shyt way different but it is what it is.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
I agree with everything u said. The entire season was a mess. The shyt is people been bytching about it for years now. If u dont like it then dont watch it. It makes no sense for people to watch shyt for years just to complain about it. Im a huge jay fan. I thought magna carta was asscheeks. I'm not gonna force myself to listen to it. I watched the show from day 1. I enjoyed it as a whole and didn't have issues with the finale. I woulda did shyt way different but it is what it is.

Pretty much sums it up.

They had so much to work with, too. They could have made season 8 much, much, much darker and the Lumber Jack ending would have been more enjoyable.

I have no complaints, they had 12 hours of programming to produce, and added as much filler as we could stand. Season 8 should have not happened, because only 20 minutes of the season mattered.

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
this post just reminded me of the greatness of Breaking Bad....look at the gif....how did Hank die?

:blessed:
when did breaking bad get good?
I tried watching the first episode and my anxiety was acting up
shyt was all over the place
is the whole show like that?

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
when did breaking bad get good?
I tried watching the first episode and my anxiety was acting up
shyt was all over the place
is the whole show like that?
There is a 900 page thread on it and a month after the show is off it is still being discussed. If you have ADT then i would skip it.