OFFICIAL DEXTER FINAL SEASON THREAD

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
You're right.. one is the best show on TV that's going out in it's prime while the other turned out to be a complete failure with some of the worst writing on TV that's stayed on the air 5 years longer than it should have just so it can milk every last dollar out of it's audience that it's continuously let down.

130922235848-emmy-winner-breaking-bad-horizontal-gallery.jpg

Vince Gilligan and the good folks at BB coming for that back to back Emmy win next year :wow:
Maybe but this is the dexter thread, keep all things breaking bad in the thread where people care about that show

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
We need a thread to list all the incompetence of the Miami police department :wow:

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
You really concerned about realism in dexter.. Thats the least of the shows problems
I was just telling him that it doesn't work like that.

If you read my other post you'd see that there's a lot more to Dexter besides them rewriting the way that hospitals work.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
We need a thread to list all the incompetence of the Miami police department :wow:
Lets see, Joey was a coke user and bribe taker for years and was never caught. He also gave money to a stripper in a club under watch in relationship to a cop killing that was never solved and glossed over. He also killed the manager there after refusing to take more bribes. Joey has let more cases slip by him by drinking in the bar/club where the suspect goes. Angel, the worse of the worse, throws case files that his wife was working on with no regards to the findings. He hires Vince daughter with no background check or drug check, she came to a murder high and was mad that it was a day off. Thats right a murder happened on a day she didn't like and was high at the time. Evidence disappearing from lock up, evidence like the ice truck killers hand being sold on Ebay got washed over. The other hires on his watch Deb back from a near suicide attempt and arrest for being drunk and on drugs, so does she start at the bottom? Nope she is a detective who has not 1 case on her own, not 1, Dex solved them for her. Where is the IT department where Dex can do all these search on his work PC and not only that print files and walk out the office like it's nothing. Here is a question, name 1 case this department solved in all 8 seasons?

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
Lets see, Joey was a coke user and bribe taker for years and was never caught. He also gave money to a stripper in a club under watch in relationship to a cop killing that was never solved and glossed over. He also killed the manager there after refusing to take more bribes. Joey has let more cases slip by him by drinking in the bar/club where the suspect goes. Angel, the worse of the worse, throws case files that his wife was working on with no regards to the findings. He hires Vince daughter with no background check or drug check, she came to a murder high and was mad that it was a day off. Thats right a murder happened on a day she didn't like and was high at the time. Evidence disappearing from lock up, evidence like the ice truck killers hand being sold on Ebay got washed over. The other hires on his watch Deb back from a near suicide attempt and arrest for being drunk and on drugs, so does she start at the bottom? Nope she is a detective who has not 1 case on her own, not 1, Dex solved them for her. Where is the IT department where Dex can do all these search on his work PC and not only that print files and walk out the office like it's nothing. Here is a question, name 1 case this department solved in all 8 seasons?
Computers and Technology in general have been looked at as some sort of wizardry that can be manipulated at any given point.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Dexter commiting murder on tape not even arrested just its OK go home dexter.

Date rape charges filed against Batista by Lila dropped when she is killed

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Computers and Technology in general have been looked at as some sort of wizardry that can be manipulated at any given point.
so you saying that the police are on point at that department? You saying that someone in IT would never catch on to what he does there?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The great thing about Dexter is that he was so smart and ahead of the game that he had everything solved in like two episodes in every fukking season. Deb, Angel, Quinn, Matsuka..they were ALL IDIOTS compared to him. Rita was dumb..she didn't figure anything out..he just confessed to fukking Lila because he's an emotionally detached a$$hole. Lila and Doakes were the ones who showed intelligence from top to bottom...they vilified Lila to get more sympathy on Rita when Dexter actually did like Lila but that was to be expected. Miguel's brother got yoked up by Dexter and he basically had Miguel in the palm of his hand the whole time. Then the COMEDY from Season 5..lol. Dexter and Lumen get caught by Deb but she MAGICALLY just turns her back and allows these murderers to get away with it. There was some scene where they closing in on Dexter by a dock or a wherehouse and dude kind of escaped and Dexter tackled him right before they hit that corner:laugh: shyt was hilarious...he also had time to wash away all the blood before they got in there. Forgot what season that was..that was REAL crazy:laugh:

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
As a typical run of the mil season....season 8 was pretty decent.

As a final season....season 8 was "meh" to down right bad.

Still seasons 1-4 plus season 5 (nikkas go overboard with the hate) and 7 puts Dexter in the top tier of quality TV shows in history.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I've watched key episodes from Season 7 over and over again...the slick turning on Dexter by Deb..the twisting of a soul..that stuff is always fascinating to see.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dexter took the sensor off of her. Nobody could be alerted to the flatline because she wasn't connected to the alarm...i think

I understand that realism and Dexter don't always go hand in hand, but come on. you just can't disconnect life support from somebody in icu and not have an Army of nurses run room a minute later much less a cop.

Trapped

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the bright side of things - at least Dexter is not as bad as Prison Break :shaq:

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
The day I quit taking Dexter seriously is when they showed a scene of him calling 911 to get 2 paramedics to respond just so he could kill them.:dwillhuh: He didn't even disguise his voice or anything...I mean, if something like that actually happened the recording would be on the news within a day to try to figure out who called...I didn't realize then that this was going to be just the beginning to the fukkery. :snoop: