OFFICIAL DEXTER FINAL SEASON THREAD

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
cant believe how much this has fallen off.

he has him on the table ready for killing but decides to let him go :why:

that shootout was terrible and isnt it wierd that the guy didnt recognise him. hes been all over the news!

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As bad as this show has been, I can't believe how much worse and worse it gets. Put it out of its misery already. After Breaking Bad it was literally a chore to get through this. The funny shyt is that me and my girlfriend wanted to watch something "light" after last night's Breaking Bad, and we both said "Dexter".

I can't believe it used to be so much grittier. There's zero tension. No sense of impending danger. The villain is horrible, ad we've only known him for a couple eps. Dexter is about to ride off in the sunset. I can't believe it.

Why the FUKK did Dexter not kill Saxon? Such a dumb idea. Horrible show that's barely limping across the finish line.

Michael C. Hall even said "they may have told too much story in the first few seasons"

yup i only have time for one show a night so if i feel burnt out or tired sunday night i watch dexter because its a relaxing boring watch, i can surf my tablet while i watch. BB is too intense for nights like those

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hanna must have that goody good good. That has to be it, because apparently I'm supposed to believe that after 20 years of calculated, systematic killing, it makes sense to Dexter to just walk outside and leave a live and conscious serial killer bound only with some rope around the wrist, alone and unattended, to go shoot the shyt with Deb. A serial killer that has walked up on him multiple times without him expecting it on some :troll: shyt, so that alone tells you Dexter should know this dude is on his level. Really Dex? You not gonna hit him in the neck with the knockout shyt before you bounce? Really? You just gonna bounce on some "Ceasar Romero Joker" shyt? :what:

This mufukka Harrison is unintentional comedy every time he's on the screen. In real life there's no way he'd be tryna go to Rio with Dexters ass. He barely sees that mufukka!
Harrison: Hi Daddy! Look at this picture I drew! :stylin:
Dexter: :whoa:That's great buddy time to go with Jamie! :smugfavre:

You know how I know this season is wack? There's no :smugelway: smiley.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
so many characters deserved to die a bloody death this season. the marshal for not recognizing oliver. quinn for leaving jamie's fine ass for deb. batista for being the dumbest cop in the history of law enforcement. was glad when vogel died, dex warned her to stay away from oliver. maybe deb dies for acting like a crackhead earlier this season. and if dex dies i wouldnt be mad, he's had it coming for a while, too.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Dexter is a classic character when all said and done, but MAN did Showtime drop the ball on this.

It's obvious they stretched this out to get more cash, but during Season 5 you could definitely see a drop off. I was looking at the screen like :comeon: after a while

I watched like 7 episodes of this season and said yeah, I'm done.

I will watch this last episode to see how the train wreck ends...what an awful last 3 seasons Dexter had.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Dexter is a classic character when all said and done, but MAN did Showtime drop the ball on this.

It's obvious they stretched this out to get more cash, but during Season 5 you could definitely see a drop off. I was looking at the screen like :comeon: after a while

I watched like 7 episodes of this season and said yeah, I'm done.

I will watch this last episode to see how the train wreck ends...what an awful last 3 seasons Dexter had.
it's all about the cash.. i was reading the EW article a few months back... it's showtime's highest rated show

showtime didn't want to end it.. wanted to go another 2-3 seasons but the show runner said no

michael c hall (dexter) also didn't want to do it anymore. he almost didn't want to reup on his contract last time

deb never wanted to reveal the whole "i love dexter" plot either... she fought it all the way and said it should have been something her character always kept a secret

basically showtime just milking this shyt for money and rating and admitted as such... but people still in here talking bout "no nothing has changed, same old dexter"

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Beyond that..it was what we were always waiting for. Deb finding out and she stayed on his ass...it got at it's most real when she talked about protecting Harrison from Dexter in that parking lot.