OFFICIAL DEXTER FINAL SEASON THREAD

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
As bad as this show has been, I can't believe how much worse and worse it gets. Put it out of its misery already. After Breaking Bad it was literally a chore to get through this. The funny shyt is that me and my girlfriend wanted to watch something "light" after last night's Breaking Bad, and we both said "Dexter".

I can't believe it used to be so much grittier. There's zero tension. No sense of impending danger. The villain is horrible, ad we've only known him for a couple eps. Dexter is about to ride off in the sunset. I can't believe it.

Why the FUKK did Dexter not kill Saxon? Such a dumb idea. Horrible show that's barely limping across the finish line.

Michael C. Hall even said "they may have told too much story in the first few seasons"

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
As bad as this show has been, I can't believe how much worse and worse it gets. Put it out of its misery already. After Breaking Bad it was literally a chore to get through this. The funny shyt is that me and my girlfriend wanted to watch something "light" after last night's Breaking Bad, and we both said "Dexter".

I can't believe it used to be so much grittier. There's zero tension. No sense of impending danger. The villain is horrible, ad we've only known him for a couple eps. Dexter is about to ride off in the sunset. I can't believe it.

Why the FUKK did Dexter not kill Saxon? Such a dumb idea. Horrible show that's barely limping across the finish line.

Michael C. Hall even said "they may have told too much story in the first few seasons"

That story that Dexter told Deb to tell the cops about how she 'caught' Saxon :dahell: That was yet another :beli: moment in a season of :beli: 's.

Hannah staying in a hotel and NOBODY seems to have noticed her in the hotel??????? :childplease:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Also, when is the last time Dexter talked about or dealt with his "demon" or his "need to kill"?

I don't recall it being a big part of the last 3-4 seasons...am I wrong? It seems like he's nothing more than a vigilante at this point...

distinguishedNOW

THIS MY GOTDAMN HOUSE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wake.
Actually didn't think the episode was as terrible as most the season was. Still had it's goofy/ridiculous moments but I think the episode at least moved towards wrapping the entire series up. The rest of the season was a bunch of nothing storylines.

Regardless how it ends, always gonna remember Season 4 for how dope it was. People comparing Dexter now to Breaking Bad now which isn't even close but that Trinity season was/is still one of the best seasons of television I ever seen.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

i still think hes gonna die :ld:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it even possible to just join the police again after being a Leiutenant that left? Deb with the most terrible flat out lie to the Marshall. They are really just glossing over Hannah's infamy. She's just posted up in a hotel huh? Syl looked really good. Batista seemed to be taking Dex's departure extra heavy these last few episodes. I didn't appreciate Dex saying that Oliver couldn't understand his cover family not being a cover. fukk up with that dumb shyt Dex. Was Deb right behind Dex and Quinn at the restaurant when they were talking because someone had a shirt that was mighty similar? That was a cool brother sister moment but they could have been doing that for the longest. How did she not know she was being tailed? Man you knew that the Marshall and Deb were going to get it and Saxon would escape. I like the reference to the opening with Dex and Harrison. It had some hokey parts but this was a pretty good episode.

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Actually didn't think the episode was as terrible as most the season was. Still had it's goofy/ridiculous moments but I think the episode at least moved towards wrapping the entire series up. The rest of the season was a bunch of nothing storylines.

Regardless how it ends, always gonna remember Season 4 for how dope it was. People comparing Dexter now to Breaking Bad now which isn't even close but that Trinity season was/is still one of the best seasons of television I ever seen.

It's funny because Season 4 used the Cranston formula to perfection. Take actor who everybody sees as a light-hearted TV dad and turn him into a killer/psychopath. That season obviously had the "oh shyt" moment at the end, but it was really made by John Lithgow's ability to make himself believable as a serial killer. It's was Heath Ledger/Joker level as far as completely changing how you viewed the actor.