OFFICIAL DEXTER FINAL SEASON THREAD

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
Quinn killed 2 people last year without batting an eye, he is a murderer, and this would make no sense at even for this show, for a brand new guy to come in, take out his neighbor and then kill her to frame Dexter, it has to be Quinn mad the world that he is a failure and loser getting revenge for Deb his lost love, trying to destroy the man she worships her brother who is perfect. He has motive and i can't see 60 something Vogel getting the best of healthy grown men unless she drugging them like Hannah.

So Quinn is a murderer fine. But he's not slicing brains open b. I don't think it is someone new maybe it's someone we are overlooking

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
cassie's boyfriend... something doesnt seem right about this guy. plus he was falling for her and she still wanted the mysterious bad boy dex. he couldn't take it so he smashed her face in. Quinn couldn't have gotten that far into her apartment before a struggle starts. she knew her killer.....

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What's up with dude that was with Dexter's neighbor? Didn't he see Zach Hamilton with Dex and now he told Batista he's never seen him before, but that he might be familiar. I hope they're not pointing to him as being the brain surgeon.

Edit:

cassie's boyfriend... something doesnt seem right about this guy. plus he was falling for her and she still wanted the mysterious bad boy dex. he couldn't take it so he smashed her face in. Quinn couldn't have gotten that far into her apartment before a struggle starts. she knew her killer.....

:laugh: Great minds...

Muzion

All Star
Daps
Vogel can't be the Brain Surgeon killer, unless she's a schizophrenic who sent brain parts to her doorstep...

And I should hate Hannah McKay with the contrived writing and all but Yvonne Strahovski is something else :ohlawd:

Last edited:

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
someone posted on the dexter daily site asking what they thought vogel fed them...could it have been...brains?? :ohhh:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
debs boss finally changed his shirt :leon:

but goddamn this shyt is AWFUL. its obvious they are just winging it since last year was supposed to be the last.. i bet deb originally shot dex

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I'm still several episodes behind, just watched the 3rd I think, and it feels like a fukking CHORE watching this show.

The writing is embarrassing. They have absolutely ZERO respect for the viewer. The use of voice-over to explain EVERY fukkING SITUATION makes me legitimately angry.

Go back and watch the scene where he "scouts" that cannibal dude at the mall...his voice-over walks the viewer through EVERYTHING. Even the most incredibly obvious moments.

:angry:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
every time i see hannah i think of chuck...i miss that show...smh. I have no clue who the brain surgeon is...can't wait to see who it is...i'm enjoying this season so far..

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Knowing these garbage as writers they'll probably make Masukas daughter the killer :heh:
You have a point , think I'm crazy nope she got a job as a blood splatter assistant without any training or school whatsoever . She did not give a resume because what would it have on it? She worked in a stripclub, Angel the Sargent just let a civilian walk through his door and say I'm on the team , don't bother checking my résumé , Vince says it all good, no interview nothing. Remember the people who had that job before? Louis who was rich but very intelligent, so smart he erased evidence from the police evidence room on the bay harbor butcher that till this day is the biggest case in Miami history . So could his daughter be the killer of course, she majored during the day as a surgeon / blood splatter and forensic detective.