Wasn't about to ruin the night by watching Flabxter

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dexter - Episode 8.10 - 8.12 - Synopsis *MAJOR SPOILERS*

Episode 8.10 - Goodbye Miami
Dexter enlists Dr. Vogel's help to lure the Brain Surgeon to a location in order to get him on the table. Later, an important person in Dexter's life is murdered before his eyes.

Episode 8.11 - Monkey in a Box
Dexter is torn between fleeing the country with Hannah and Harrison, and taking Saxon out once and for all.

Episode 8.12 - Remember the Monsters? (Series Finale)
Season 8 and the series conclude with Dexter facing impossible odds. With a hurricane threatening Miami, Dexter becomes determined to end things his way.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Just to be clear..since the responses are still all sarcastic on the previous page, it was Vogel who did this RIGHT? Who else could it be? LMAO. WTF is going on here? And you can tell Hannah is sticking around to create some HUGE complications for him being able to stay a free man.
It was Quinn, he had an ax to grind with the kid, remember is talk with Dex and did he find an dna on the kid? The reason there was is that Quinn planted it, they why he asked him that question. When it didn't show up he took matters in his own hands again. Quinn probably amking snuff tapes to pay off the mob or something and with all the cases he worked on and botched, he going for a serial killer angle. Jamie pleads for him to be home and he goes out anyway, Angel of course overlooks that fact when she tells him.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would Vogel do something stupid like that then? Plausible deniability? :ohhh:
if not her then someone shiocking. they held off the identity killer(s) for so long. with only 4 eps left they not gonna introduce someone unknown i dont think. and if nothing else, that bytch crazy. sitting down for sunday dinner with a table full of murderers like she big mama.

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
Why kill someone right next to dexter tho...

Why would Quinn even be around dexter's apt like that.

Quinn maybe dirty but he ain't doing murders he just moved in with Jamie...

It has to be someone close to dexter to plant zack in his chair.

My thing is zack apparently didn't seem to have anything wrong with him so either he was drugged or trusted the person that killed him.