OFFICIAL DEXTER FINAL SEASON THREAD

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I'm 80 percent done with this episode...Dexter is putting together a nice little crime family it seems:laugh: The mother, the sister, the son, the gf....still lying through his teeth to Jamie, Angel, Matsuka, and Quinn.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Just to be clear..since the responses are still all sarcastic on the previous page, it was Vogel who did this RIGHT? Who else could it be? LMAO. WTF is going on here? And you can tell Hannah is sticking around to create some HUGE complications for him being able to stay a free man.

dagodmcizme

All Star
Daps
:dahell: you nikkas forgetting something, wasn't there a dude forcing that other guy to kill nikkas and recorded it?

Nah. Dude that got recorded, Dexter found him hung at that cabin and the nikka that was recording was the nikka who kidnapped Vogel and was hiding under the bed when Dexter killed him.

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
It's good for the development of the show that the kid got his brain ginsued but damn this aint the show that I use to know. Something like this kids death should have hit heavier and harder because we don't know were this show is heading and that should build up more tension. I feel as if things are a hodge podge of rushedness and mixed story lines that don't have an intense enough buildup for a final season of a once great show. I'm still riding with it to the end hoping the finally 3 or so episodes can wrap up a lackluster season and a 8 year stretch into a fulfilling ending.