Official Deadpool Thread

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Just got back from seeing this shyt tonight :whew:

I might start going to the movies regularly during the week at night. there was only like 5 people in there. I LOVE that!

that being said, the movie was dope. but I'm not clear how they are going to be able to integrate dude with the rest of the x-men. the regular x-men are too serious by comparision. colossus was kinda a clown in this movie with all the preachy-ness.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Just got back from seeing this shyt tonight :whew:

I might start going to the movies regularly during the week at night. there was only like 5 people in there. I LOVE that!

that being said, the movie was dope. but I'm not clear how they are going to be able to integrate dude with the rest of the x-men. the regular x-men are too serious by comparision. colossus was kinda a clown in this movie with all the preachy-ness.
That's the beauty of it...he's so fukking annoying that it's hilarious any time he interacts with the X-Men :laugh:

I too went to an evening show on Monday...shyt was empty as fukk no one yelling shyt at the screen or talking. Whoever was there wanted to enjoy the experience and we did :obama:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah that's my favorite part of the whole theme :obama:
When he said they used the Quincy Jones/Michael Jackson synths to create some riffs I was like :ohhh::banderas:

Keep thinking of downloading the soundtrack for that very reason. And the deadpool rap but I think I'd get annoyed by that kinda quickly

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Hes a weird character because he KNOWS hes a comic book character
It worked for this movie but i could see how people would get tired of his humor in these movies
Especially if youre not hip to the character
When he breaks the 4th wall in the books the other characters just kinda chalk it up to him being crazy
Which was cool how they did it in the movie
On some "oh thats just Deadpool being Deadpool."

I just wanna know if they do make him a staple in the comic movie universe how theyll incorporate him pulling mallets and shyt outa thin air :mjlol:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
12764374_10153221849326923_4528081497117653157_o.jpg