Official Deadpool Thread

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I didn't like this movie at all. I don't think I laughed once during it :patrice:
giphy.gif

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Deadpool Crossover with the X-Men is Not Happening Soon

Speaking with The Playlist, Deadpool writers and executive producers Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick says we may be waiting a while for a Deadpool crossover.

“If you look at the ‘Iron Man’ model they had two ‘Iron Man’ [movies] before they had an ‘Avengers,’ and if left up to us, I think that would be a very prudent path,” Reese told the site. “The second issue at hand is the ‘X-Men’ universe timeline. ‘The X-Men’ series is currently set in the 1980s, ‘Deadpool,’ is set three decades later in our present day.”

“It’s a timeline that will eventually catch up I would imagine,” Wernick added. “But [‘X-Men’ producer] Simon [Kingberg’s] more the keeper of that universe and maybe we’ll see more X-Men playing in Deadpool’s sandbox and probably Deadpool playing in their sandbox at some point.”

I never thought about it too much but damn, Fox really did shoot themselves in the foot setting their movies back that far.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I guess the next movie's gonna take place in the '90s, Nintendo, AOL, and VHS tape references here we come :heh:
:snoop:That"wazzzzzzzuup" better not be included. It felt like Deadpool was set in the 90s too though honestly :patrice:between Wade having the old camera with his girl and he even has a damn walkman:comeon:who has a walkman in 2016:dame: