Official Deadpool Thread

ManxOfxThexYear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My muthafukkin self
Here are the collection sets I was talking about earlier, only thing missing from the pic was a New Era beanie I got. But most of this shyt was pretty dope though.

4196082.jpeg

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
saw it this weekend.

I'm not a big comic guy...but absolutely liked this movie. RR seemed born to play this role. I loved the self-deprecating humor...the shots at Wolverine, comic books movies in general were great.

I left before the credits were done....so I'm probably gonna see it again

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
I liked it alot but I'm shocked it cost 60 millz, it looked like 30-40 at the most.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I especially like the in-characterness that Deadpool is bringing out. I saw a Deadpool, Capt America, Iron Man exchange on twitter. RDJ, Chris Evans, and Ryan Reynolds. I wonder if Hugh Jackman got a Wolverine a shout out?

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Saw it. Loved it. It wasnt perfect,but I enjoyed the grimey feel of the film. It wasnt overly polished bubblegum comic book style. Ryan was born for this role and carried the film on his shoulders. The villain was weak,and it was too short but origin films are usually the worst so it served its purpose.

8/10

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
saw it this weekend.

I'm not a big comic guy...but absolutely liked this movie. RR seemed born to play this role. I loved the self-deprecating humor...the shots at Wolverine, comic books movies in general were great.

I left before the credits were done....so I'm probably gonna see it again
movie had me in tears.

EVERY 4th wall reference had me dying