Official Deadpool Thread

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
I don't keep up with MMA but did she stop fighting to make movies instead? Was she ever in UFC?
_url-6-358fd04f-d841-11e2-9062-7637b2d61c06.jpg

Lol, I missed the last part of that line.

Basically after she lost against Cyborg she started doing movies full time. She wasn't in UFC, she was with some other organization at the time. UFC wasn't even thinking about putting woman in then.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Yes, it was a helicarrier at an empty construction site... FOX ain't trying to be SUBTLE AT ALL by meshing the 3rd acts of Winter Soldier & IM3 together. :mjlol:

Like a poster said earlier, if Disney and Fox could get together it would be a beautiful thing, but Fox is like "Nah...we're good. We're not in financial trouble like busted ass Sony is." That's why I hope they're not going with the Old Man Logan plot in the next Wolverine movie and go with X-Force or something else instead.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Just setup a deal like they did with Sony to share the characters. Infinity War needs the Mutants!!!!!!!
I think Disney don't wanna share it or Fox wanna keep it to themselves

Either way, they gonna put they're differences a side and think about how much money they will make by putting x-men in the marvel cinematic universe

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Excellent movie.

Really well done, and happy for the cast of people who been fighting to get this movie made for years

Ryan and the Producers deserve all of the credit for making this shyt happen. Glad they didn't wimp out and make it PG-13. Hopefully we can get some more mutants in the sequel. Even a McAvoy cameo?