Official Deadpool Thread

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
I wonder how friendly fox and marvel studios are now since they let the sam jackson line rock in the after credits and was the fight on a crashed hellicarrier from capt 2??? Ryan said he produced this so his back end money and influence gonna rival RDJ over on fox now
Noticed that Samuel L line too and had a :leon: face

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Did stan lee have cameos in the other fox movies? I know he came out in the tobey spiderman ones

They need to bridge that gap.
Just thinking back, I think he's had cameos in all of them, both with FOX and MCU.
I'd like to see the FOX ones absorbed into the MCU story lines and not the reverse.

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
He cameos in all of the flicks. He's been in all the fantastic four movies and X men movies
Dope i cant remember him in the new gen xmen ones

Havent seen the ff since the first one

All this time i thought he was more associated with the mcu and had issues with fox after they bought the rights for those characters

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Honestly, RR would've always had a career (that "127 hours" reference:mjlol:)

What he actually did was save Fox from losing Marvels X-Men rights, especially after the flop of Fantastic Four.

DOFP was great but Fox is known to fukk shyt up (which is why it took 11 years to make this movie, Apacolypse looks terrible, FF4 sucked dikk, Wolverine:Origins).

They should be thanking him. Because if Apacolypse is only decent they were gonna cut that deal with Disney...

And honestly, they should cut a deal. I can see Disney handling the FF4 much better and X-men should be a lot darker and violent like Deadpool
I would think that Fox might just say fukk it and let Disney make FF movies and just stick to X-stuff.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
it was a good entertaining flick,the villain was wack as fukk tho im intrigue to see what they will do for a sequel :jbhmm:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Dope i cant remember him in the new gen xmen ones

Havent seen the ff since the first one

All this time i thought he was more associated with the mcu and had issues with fox after they bought the rights for those characters

Not at all. Stan doesn't work for Marvel breh. He hasn't worked for Marvel in like 20 years. And he's not shy about promoting himself or getting publicity, so if people want him to make a cameo, he will do it no questions asked.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Is this the 1st Marvel related film ever where Stan Lee made a cameo despite have absolutely ZERO affiliation of none of the characters in a film?

I kept hoping Deadpool would walk up to Stan and be like "What the hell are you doing here? You didn't help create me. :stopitslime:"

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
No..... I know that.... and wasnt disputing that..... but just kinda surprised per the list of "BIGGEST OPENING WEEKEND" I'm kinda shocked the last 2 Batmans arent up there. What did they get a bump the second week?:dwillhuh:

I get Avengers having the best opening weekend but before Deadpool snatching that 2nd spot.... how the hell is MOS the only DC movie on the list?:jbhmm:
The list only counted "debut/origin" superhero movies, so DK isn't eligible and BB was actually wasn't a blockbuster like it's successor.

It's not even fair to include Avengers in that list cause it's not really an "origin" movie at all...there were 5 films that lead to its creation :francis: