Official Deadpool Thread

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Man can you imagin fukkin Gina Carano? That p*ssy gotta be tight as a muthafukka
giphy.gif

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
The Wade/Vanessa romance is the best one that has been done in any of these super-hero flicks since the new wave started.

Define 'new wave', breh. :patrice: Because Steve/Peggy in the first Cap movie is by far the best romance in superhero movies since like 2000, and I don't think it's touching the Tony/Pepper romance (well, more flirting really) in the OG Iron Man either.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Define 'new wave', breh. :patrice: Because Steve/Peggy in the first Cap movie is by far the best romance in superhero movies since like 2000, and I don't think it's touching the Tony/Pepper romance (well, more flirting really) in the OG Iron Man either.
Steve/Peggy was kinda meh to me and Tony/Pepper come off as a gay dude and his faq hag.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Solid 6.5-7/10.

Fell off after the opening action scene and was pretty boring from there, but picked up and got better after he got captured and when Colossus turned up.

Romance was rushed and not believable and the dikk jokes got :russell: and tedious after the first one. Not a single one was funny or even necessary.

The references to the other X-MEN films, characters, actors and even producers were the best ones. The mansion budget one especially.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
those numbers are huge. ryan reynolds saved his career.
Honestly, RR would've always had a career (that "127 hours" reference:mjlol:)

What he actually did was save Fox from losing Marvels X-Men rights, especially after the flop of Fantastic Four.

DOFP was great but Fox is known to fukk shyt up (which is why it took 11 years to make this movie, Apacolypse looks terrible, FF4 sucked dikk, Wolverine:Origins).

They should be thanking him. Because if Apacolypse is only decent they were gonna cut that deal with Disney...

And honestly, they should cut a deal. I can see Disney handling the FF4 much better and X-men should be a lot darker and violent like Deadpool

Last edited: