#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Film Makers are going through SPAWN screenplays as I type this
:pachaha:
EXCLUSIVE: Todd McFarlane Is Finished with New Spawn Movie Script

Todd McFarlane has been talking about a new Spawn movie for a few years now, but he told ComicBook.com in an exclusive interview that 2016 is the year he makes it happen. At Toy Fair New York, McFarlane sat down and talked toys, branching out, and his first love,Spawn.

"I've finished the script, and I'm in the process of editing," McFarlane told ComicBook when asked for an update. "It's 183 pages, and [producers] usually like 120. I still think it's going to end up being about 140, because I'm putting in details for myself."

That's because McFarlane also hopes to direct the film, so he's writing the script as "a director's script." The trimming is still necessary so he can get it to "a spot where I can walk this into Hollywood and start hooking the actors," he said.

The writer/artist/creator/toy magnate wants to direct the film, and is trying to keep the budget low because of it.

"I want to keep it small, keep it tight, so they'll let me direct it!" he said. His goal is to see production start in 2016. "I need to get him back up on the big screen again to make him relevant in a big way, which we will do," he said.

McFarlane will also be releasing his first Spawn action figure in a few years, as part of his new "Color Tops" line, which will see waves of figures from different brands like Gears of War and Assassin's Creed released alongside his own Spawn and his popular The Walking Dead figures.

“I’m curious to see what happens when we go, ‘Spawn’s back and there’s only one,’ to see if we can get a little stampede, get people interested,” he said of the new figure.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:dwillhuh: The last two Batman movies crossed 1B

No..... I know that.... and wasnt disputing that..... but just kinda surprised per the list of "BIGGEST OPENING WEEKEND" I'm kinda shocked the last 2 Batmans arent up there. What did they get a bump the second week?:dwillhuh:

I get Avengers having the best opening weekend but before Deadpool snatching that 2nd spot.... how the hell is MOS the only DC movie on the list?:jbhmm:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Can+t+blame+him_c58c03_5827630.jpg

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
The marvel lego games breh! My 5 yr old son was calling him the spiderman bad guy but my 7 yr old daughter did a lil more research i dont kno the fukk how and said "no thats deadpool"!

I was like fukk i failed as a parent :mjlol:
They also had him on an episode of Ultimate Spiderman. Deadpool goes around talking about "And I'm going to unalive them." because I guess you can't say the "k word" on a kids show.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I do Gina breast meat was looking top notch :drool: if he would
Of just slide over just a bit :noah:

Loved it
The jokes
The 4th wall breaking
The gore
Gina titty meat
:shaq:

When she get so big she looked huge lol

:russ:

yeah I noticed Gina put on a little weight, prolly for the part... regardless she was still sexy, looking like she could take a good beating :shaq: