Official Deadpool Thread

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I've never read a Deadpool comic, but have known about what type of character he is and took my cousin to see it. He doesn't give a fukk about superhero movies, ain't really care to watch it and was dying and loved the movie.

Dope to see this type of movie doing big numbers.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm trying to figure out how so many little kids know about Deadpool in the first place. I see his toys every once in a blue moon, but if I was a kid, I wouldn't directly know it was Deadpool or he was a (anti)hero. I know that he appeared in what was arguably the best episode of Ultimate Spiderman, but other than that, I really can't think of anything else. Maybe the Lego Marvel videogame? I mean you don't see kids walking around wearing Punisher shirts and calling him out if they've got a bust of him at FYE like they do with Deadpool. :heh:

EDIT - But now that I think about it, I was exposed to Alien, Predator, and Robocop toys and games before I ever saw any of the movies so :manny:

The marvel lego games breh! My 5 yr old son was calling him the spiderman bad guy but my 7 yr old daughter did a lil more research i dont kno the fukk how and said "no thats deadpool"!

I was like fukk i failed as a parent :mjlol: