Official Deadpool Thread

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
$58 mil budget bout to earn $130 total through the weekend :wow:

I bet them Fox execs are green lighting sequel upon sequel :pachaha:

They're about to pimp out Reynolds as Deadpool the same way they pimped out Jackman's Wolverine for years.:russ:

After this opening weekend, it would behoove any movie studio with comic licenses to listen fukking closely to us actual fans and our wants.

Old Man Logan, Fox. Get it done :comeon:

Old Man Logan has one of the worst endings in comic book history and the story itself features about 50 characters that Fox doesn't have the rights too.:mjlol:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
After this opening weekend, it would behoove any movie studio with comic licenses to listen fukking closely to us actual fans and our wants.

Old Man Logan, Fox. Get it done :comeon:
You would think they woulda been listening to the fans with all these booty ass X-Men movies
I still cant understand how you can fukk up the fukkin X-Men
Got The Boy Scout playing second fiddle to fukkin Mystique :deadmanny:
And noooooooooo Wolverine :stopitslime:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
They're about to pimp out Reynolds as Deadpool the same way they pimped out Jackman's Wolverine for years.:russ:

Old Man Logan has one of the worst endings in comic book history and the story itself features about 50 characters that Fox doesn't have the rights too.:mjlol:
Old Man Logan aint happening
And I agree
That ending was ridiculous

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
He's married now. He can't pay attention as well as he used to

There's a simple solution to this problem.
Wm0DWt6.png

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Also I know it's been said but the marketing department deserves a freaking standing o. I saw people in this movie who more than likely haven't read a deadpool comic in their life much less even know who he is and now this shyt is going to make probably 120 this weekend.

I said in the beginning, even if the movie flopped, it would not have been due to the marketing or Ryan Reynolds. That campaign was genius. I'm glad it was financially successful.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

i agree, that jan, feb, march stuff is dead
I must say I'm just genuinely surprised that @FlyRy doesn't have a job in Hollywood the way he's consistently behind on trends and can't recognize clear-as-day shifts and changes in the landscape of the industry.

He's married now. He can't pay attention as well as he used to

Nah January still sucks ass. Its dumping grounds for kevin hart flicks and forgettable horror movies.

The only time a January movie is good is if it was a limited release in December and goes wide in January.

But February movies have been improving the past few years.

And studios keep pushing up the start of the comic book blockbusters

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
You would think they woulda been listening to the fans with all these booty ass X-Men movies
I still cant understand how you can fukk up the fukkin X-Men
Got The Boy Scout playing second fiddle to fukkin Mystique :deadmanny:
And noooooooooo Wolverine :stopitslime:
I agree. It's because of who they have playing mystique. That's the problem. I can't wait until this movie is over so we can move on from jeniffer lawrence