Official Deadpool Thread

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Regression analysis speaking this does not bode well for the rest of the comic book flicks coming after this in 2016. Especially the one directly after. Can this be topped?
All we need now is a crazy wild violent X-Force flik to make the cypher complete:blessed:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
You can't have your cake and eat it too! :ufdup:

You cannot at one minute brag this film's success is due to the Marvel brand and how by name alone it cannot fail....distance itself from F4 as if it's not of the Marvel brand. On the low you don't want to give FOX its props. This has nothing to do with it it's because of the Marvel brand. It had everything to due with FOX giving the writers and director creative freedom and push an amazing marketing campaign. It's debut is going to be higher than any MCU film that is not AVENGERS or Iron Man. Give FOX their credit and not just claim it's all due to MARVEL.

But most people don't know the difference between Marvel and Marvel MCU. Hell, average film-goer doesn't know the difference between Marvel and DC...even though it's gotten less ridiculous over the years.

I'm glad that Ryan Reynolds really fought for this movie to be made, he was 100% game for all-Deadpool and was made for it. It's almost like he tailored his personality after Deadpool CTHU. I'm also glad that this movie somehwat bridges the multi-Marvels.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
nice lil 8.5/10 movie right here.....the only downsides i could find were that i had basically seen all the action scenes in the trailer (i'll let it slide since it was a smaller budget) and i thought the middle of the origin story dragged a little (it was the only time i felt bored) other than that it was all good with me. Its crazy too cuz i only laughed at like 10 of the plethora of jokes but i still enjoyed it a lot. Oh and i might actually take off a half point for them covering up the titties of the two chicks i wanted to see naked too :francis: especially gina carano :why:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
only question now is, what theyre going to do with the vanessa character, I dont read enough up on deadpool to know her full backstory but it basically goes like this she came from a rich family, somewhere down the line either they disowned her or she left to make it on her own or something? Probably because she turns out to be a mutant, alot like mystique only different in some way? anyway she hits rock bottom and becomes a prostitute, she meets wade, then you know what happens, theyre not together for whatever reason only until the events leading up to funeral for a freak where she gets ultimately killed off by sabertooth

6-common-misconceptions-about-deadpool-might-not-look-very-generous-but-think-about-it-445873.jpg