Official Deadpool Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I said in the beginning, even if the movie flopped, it would not have been due to the marketing or Ryan Reynolds. That campaign was genius. I'm glad it was financially successful.

Yeah the movie would've had to have been bad for that to not pan out because they gave it 10 shots in the arm with their campaign.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You would think they woulda been listening to the fans with all these booty ass X-Men movies
I still cant understand how you can fukk up the fukkin X-Men
Got The Boy Scout playing second fiddle to fukkin Mystique :deadmanny:
And noooooooooo Wolverine :stopitslime:
First class and dofp are fire. Ain't nothing fukked about them films.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
First class and dofp are fire. Ain't nothing fukked about them films.
I watched DOFP on HBO again for the first time in a minute
That shyt was just corny to me
I dont know it felt so rushed to me how the story moved
And Beast out there lookin like Furby was wack too
But I guess Im just nitpickin

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
WATCHED IT TODAY AND I MUST SAY....

1) WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.. FOX actually got something right
2) God bless RR, this cac actually brought something amazing to life
3) the jokes were CRAZYYYYYYYYYY (agent smith, jared from subway, HUGH JACKMAN, green lantern, w origins, sewing mouth, aliens 3, studio couldnt afford another x man) :mjlol:

my cinema mustve been trash cause a lot of these fakkits didnt get majority of all the references :scust:

4) didnt like the origin ''latent mutant gene'' ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
5) it seemed more like a love story than a SH movie at some parts but overall i cant complain
6) colossus design, voice and powers were AMAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIING, although he was made as a simp.. LOOK AT THE DAMN TITTIES BRUHHHH :noah:
7) CLOSING CREDITS :banderas: rhymes with abel :mjlol:
8) the closing scene, long asss sappy speech.. BLAM.. brains splatter LMAOOO fooooh colossus

My closing thoughts, some jokes seemed forced, the love story was shoved too much, not enough details about the other mutants and why those 2 were the only ones there and how they met deadpool.
main villain wasnt ''BIG ENOUGH'' threat for the movie tho i got why it was him.

Some critic said it was the best CBM of the year, I HIGHLY digress, although it was so damn amazing, BVS, suicide squad & CW imo will be better not my much minus SS (sleeper hit)

7.5/10