Official Deadpool Thread

DeJuan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Texas
only question now is, what theyre going to do with the vanessa character, I dont read enough up on deadpool to know her full backstory but it basically goes like this she came from a rich family, somewhere down the line either they disowned her or she left to make it on her own or something? Probably because she turns out to be a mutant, alot like mystique only different in some way? anyway she hits rock bottom and becomes a prostitute, she meets wade, then you know what happens, theyre not together for whatever reason only until the events leading up to funeral for a freak where she gets ultimately killed off by sabertooth

6-common-misconceptions-about-deadpool-might-not-look-very-generous-but-think-about-it-445873.jpg

Yep......but unlike Mystique she can actutally copy someone's powers if she touches them or gets hold of their DNA.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Muthafukk a FOX everyone loves Deadpool
:comeon:

And no one really likes chimichangas we just like to say the word chimichangas out loud :troll:

Outside of a cult following... most of the GENERAL PUBLIC wasn't that knowledgeable about Deadpool. To earn a predicted 130M in one weekend, you HAVE to give FOX its props in how they marketed and promoted this film as for allowing the filmmakers and screenwriters their creative freedom.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
@TheGodling might have to address a certain poster about those February comments he was making :troll:

I must say I'm just genuinely surprised that @FlyRy doesn't have a job in Hollywood the way he's consistently behind on trends and can't recognize clear-as-day shifts and changes in the landscape of the industry.