Official Deadpool Thread

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
With the cab driver's romantic rival tied up in the trunk :birdman::violent:

:ufdup: Dopinder, this is no way to win Gita's heart back!
(I'm so proud of you :obama:)
:ufdup: Drop Bandhu off, safe and gentle-like.
(Kill him! :demonic:)
And then, win Gita back the old fashioned way: with your boyish charm. :myman:
(Kidnap her! :demonic:)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Well this is a shock

Director Tim Miller, Ryan Reynolds Part Company On ‘Deadpool 2’
After a series of creative differences between Deadpool director Tim Miller and star Ryan Reynolds, Miller has exited Deadpool 2. He hadn’t formally signed a deal to continue, but he was developing the script and by all accounts had planned to return behind the camera for a film Fox will release in 2018.

I’ve confirmed from studio insiders this exit was over mutual creative differences, but this all ended amicably and the studio is very high on Miller and the expectation is the filmmaker will jump right into another big Fox project: Influx, an adaptation of the David Suarez novel that has a Mark Bomback script and is expected to launch a film trilogy.

I can't imagine what he and Ryan disagreed on that vehemently

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Yeah it's weird. It's great that it was amicable though but they seemed so in sync for the first movie. Maybe Ryan wanted to go too far for his taste or vice versa? As long as they still have the same writers and Ryan, it should still be dope but who could possibly come in and take the reigns on this

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:wtf: is going on at Fox that's causing director's to bounce? Rupert Wyatt, Doug Liman, and now Miller

This seems to be more between he and Ryan and not the studio especially since they signed him up for another project. Most of the issues you're citing are also creative differences between stars and directors and normally the star wins those fights

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Yeah it's weird. It's great that it was amicable though but they seemed so in sync for the first movie. Maybe Ryan wanted to go too far for his taste or vice versa? As long as they still have the same writers and Ryan, it should still be dope but who could possibly come in and take the reigns on this

My guess is just old-fashioned star ego. With all the people saying that Reynolds is Deadpool, it was only a matter of time before he started believing that as such he always knows what's best for the character, and that makes cooperation really difficult.