Official Deadpool Thread

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Finally watched this, pure fukkery :russ: definitely the most enjoyable "hero" flick to date

Reynolds saved his career on this one :win:

Home girl was hot :ehh:

How was colossus getting his ass handed to him by that big bytch :martin:

The original daario :banderas:

The self referential jokes and breaking of the fourth wall that actually worked :heh:

Showing up to a fight in a yellow cab :wow:

10/10 :obama:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
never thought they could take deadpool over the top, but somehow they did....movie was entertaining, but not in a rush to see it again nor buy the blu-ray....

I was going to say the same thing, but I am a sucker for the Blu-Ray/DVD extras and I love Commentary tracks, I just read they got 2 separate commentary tracks. So I might have to get.
:lupe:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Ron Perlman Wants To Play Cable

When Ron Perlman wants something, he'll let you know.

Months ago, the actor took to social media to rally fans behind a third installment of theHellboy franchise. That hasn't panned out yet, so Perlman is turning his attention to another super hero - one which we know will be accompanying Deadpool for his sequel.

"I'm the only one with Cable's friggin hair!" Perlman writes on his Facebook page with a side by side photo of himself and the Marvel hero.

Cable is set to make his debut in the 20th Century Fox Marvel X-Men universe inDeadpool 2 come 2017. Several actors have voiced interest in the role and countless fans have shared their choices.

While campaigning for Hellboy III, Perlman joked that if the film doesn't get off the ground soon, he'll be doing it from a wheelchair. Perhaps he sees a last hoo-rah in the opportunity to play Cable.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Finally saw this joint. Well produced and the director did a great job...

But wow. What an awful character Deadpool is. Was tired of his act in 15 minutes. Basically Dane Cook as a ninja. But I "get it"...banal irreverence was very popular in the 90s (see: Animaniacs, Freakazoid, Chandler Bing from Friends). So I see why he was a fan favorite..

But like I said, movie as whole was good and the storytelling was very original. Probably won't be in a rush to see the next one tho...