BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
The movie was a hot steaming pile of shyt. What the fukk did I watch? I literally had no idea what was going on in this movie except for that fact that is deadpool and we should laugh at the stupid jokes.
giphy.gif

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Saw it last night, idk if it was better than the first though. They were trying to get us to care about the little kid when he only had like 8 mins of screen time in the whole movie. I think Teen Warhead Girl would've been a better choice in that role. Everything felt rushed though, I mean they become "family" after knowing each other for one day :heh: it reminded me Suicide Squad and El Diablo

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Saw it last night, idk if it was better than the first though. They were trying to get us to care about the little kid when he only had like 8 mins of screen time in the whole movie. I think Teen Warhead Girl would've been a better choice in that role. Everything felt rushed though, I mean they become "family" after knowing each other for one day :heh: it reminded me Suicide Squad and El Diablo

Damn,now that you mention it that would have been much better:ohhh:.
I guess the problem would have been having to show what made he go evil,but that would have been more interesting than big boy being abused.
I definitley gave two shyts about Cable killing him.I was actually expecting,and probably would have enjoyed a gag where they killed him at the end to be honest.
I didn't see it in theatre,that Domino scene didn't look bad at all.
Might as well just give Domino a spinoff from this is my main takeaway,her super power is luck,th possibilites are endless.
The screen test didn't lie when people asked for more Domino:wow:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I could see you feeling this way and people doing this in the beginning. But as long as the MCU has been around now?you still think those are B-Z list characters:gucci:? If anything they are graded against the shytty X-Men movies,mediocre Spider Man movies,weak Batman vs Superman and Justice League movies. MCU is the curve now as they set the current standard of quality. Just like the Batman trilogy once set the standard.

Nah man....I'm saying when they were introduced as movies. Avengers were never on the level of X-Men (I mean back in the day, comic-wise) which is why the movie rights to X-Men got sold off....nobody cared about or wanted The Avengers which is why Marvel ended up using them. So right out the gate the expectations for both aren't the same. The entire MCU was build on B-Z tier characters.

Fred.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Nah man....I'm saying when they were introduced as movies. Avengers were never on the level of X-Men (I mean back in the day, comic-wise) which is why the movie rights to X-Men got sold off....nobody cared about or wanted The Avengers which is why Marvel ended up using them. So right out the gate the expectations for both aren't the same. The entire MCU was build on B-Z tier characters.

Fred.

Oh okay I agree with that,as long as you acknowledge that is an irrelevent factor now when people judge these movies.
The tables have definitely turned as to who the A list characters are now.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Oh okay I agree with that,as long as you acknowledge that is an irrelevent factor now when people judge these movies.
The tables have definitely turned as to who the A list characters are now.

Yeah definitely. A movie with Thanos as the main character is about to hit $2 billion....if you would've told me that 20 years ago I would've thought you were insane.

Fred.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked it better than the first mainly because there were more superhero's in it. Was that dude that does everything better supposed to be longshot? I wonder why they couldn't use his name. Isn't he part of the x-men universe?