Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
i'm sleep deprived, so here's a long review of me droning on about whatever the fukk pops in my head... no one cares

king of a sloppy movie. Lot of weird things that made it feel a lot cheaper than it probably actually was. Domino action scene looked awful, and he jokey dialogue was terrible. i find that chick sexy though. fukk off Dopinder… shocked people aren’t bytching about him being a stereotype even if it’s a movie like this. Credits got ruined for me early, so I couldn’t appreciate them… and not for nothing, but as good as they might be, Ryan Reynolds’s entire friggin schtick for about 3 years now is that he regrets those 2 characters. hopefully it's time for a new schtick.

Man did they get a lot of mileage out of Rob Delaney. His entire role was in the marketing. TJ Miller got the shaft and I’m glad. Also, pretty sure they took a shot at him in the credits when his cast credit had a drawing of Deadpool drinking. … Glad they brought back Teenage Mutant Ninja Lesbian for her 14 seconds on screen, but she got considerably cuter. i look forward to "Not Deadpool 2 XXX" to leak online so i can watch the actress portraying her character and a hot asian dyke out.

Cable was a fukkin dud. He was cool in action, but brought nothing to the table that we haven't seen. metal arm, Dr. Strange-ish shields, guns. yippy. old blind lady is literally the anti-funny. i like the fat kid, but it felt like they wanted him to make references to his Wilderpeople role b/c he kept talkin about "gangsta shyt" and all that. also, is that kid really that fat or was he in some kind of body suit, b/c homey is fukkin fat.

Lot of flopped jokes. I never notice shyt like this, but I found the sound in this movie really distracting and shytty. my chair literally vibrated during Cable scenes to the point i thought i was in a special theater. Thank God I didn’t see this with a packed house, b/c I’m sure a few obese men had heart attacks at the tiny legs scenes... which had no legs. GUFFAW. seriously though, lot of jokes get beaten to death by this character. only one i consistently liked was the Black Tom stuff. Not sure why dubstep kept being used as the punchline to a running joke. pen in the kid's butthole is funny once or twice, not 4 or 5 times. oh and boy is it hilarious every time he makes a reference to Hugh Jackman or Wolverine. Yes!

Glad they killed Vanessa off for most of the movie, b/c her dialogue is cringeworthy. i saw the XForce gag coming from a mile away just from the trailers. Terry Crews was a perfect "just famous enough" casting to pull that off with where you could believe he'd have a significant role, or just get killed off immediately. Juggernaut was ok. who the hell is technically the antagonist of this movie, btw?

Probably better than Part 1, which doesn’t hold up. I don’t do quarter scores so 3.5, but i'm being generous. I'll watch the extended cut for sure... although it's probably just gonna be the TJ Miller scenes they probably cut when he went nuts (i'm assuming) a couple more instantly dated pop culture jokes from Deadpool and more early grunty Cable stuff. I think they said the reshoots were b/c people wanted more Domino... they still didn't even get much Domino. Audiences probably wanted LESS Cable, b/c it felt like some of his part hit the cutting room floor.

Also, I'm sure they add more characters, but was that the XForce lineup at the end? I can do without Colossus for a while.

This is on point.

AceAge

Pro
Daps
This movie was not good. Even after I left the theater I caught myself like I don't even remember what it was supposed to be about really. The fat kid was cringeworthy for the whole movie. "Damn it feels good to be a gangsta" was not funny or anything, awful script. The 4th wall breaking thing is tired. I actually think the first movie was better as a film too, better script, story, motivation, villain, everything. The cab driver wasn't funny, cable wasnt fleshed out, juggernaut has terrible CGI, negasonic teenage warhead wasn't used well, deadpool really didn't do anything cool in this movie either. Like in the last movie he had the highway scene, the "where's Francis?!" montage, and the big final battle. Here he didn't do anything cool, he was a dunce. Ok he got ripped in half just for a stupid creepy baby legs scene, that wasn't even funny. Taking literally 5 minutes to die wasn't funny either.
Movie was wack to me :hubie:

The only part that made me actually laugh was the skydiving scene
the landings and the invisible man turning out to be a Pitt was the funniest part of the movie, then when deadpool went back and the old guy said "Give Domino my email", obviously trying to Mack on her in an old cac fashion.

Conz

Superstar
Daps

they've released literally one photo, and he's drinking a soda. ... that is SOOOOO Deadpool!

man, these movie blogs/twitter accounts/youtube channels/etc are the fukkin worst. every single one of them has a video or article explaining the Stan Lee cameo in this movie. he was on a fukkin mural. that's it. that isn't content. you can't stretch that into a full length article you clickbaiting dipshyts. "Deadpool post credit scenes explained!" who the fukk didn't get the jokes there? Who needs a 5 minute video "explaining" that?

... this is all.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
A lot of the jokes fell flat for me, but I thought the action was better in this one even though the CGI suffered.

Cable needs a solo movie tbh.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Thought the first one was good...and this one was just like the first one...yet somehow this one was trash...

Most of the fighting sequences were terrible...the juggernaut and colossus fight scene looked like some 2005 video game cgi...

WAY to many old cac sexual harassment jokes...WAY to many pedo jokes...I think I heard the word pedo in this movie more than i heard it in real life in the last 5 years...

Cable was a terrible character...they really didn't do anything for him or with him...what a shame he is wasted in this fashiom