[Official] Dark Souls 3 Thread [PS4 | XB1]

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: this boss is easy if u parry him. u aint have to cheese him
Parrying to death is cheesing and doesnt make for an exciting video. Im not a parry guy. I beat that ass with my demonic hand or im using pyromancy most times. Put in work to get my shield and firehand strong.

Getting to see all his attacks is great and it wasnt cheese because if he hits me 2 times i die for one. My build is built around stamina strength and intelligence.

2 hes on your ass like a faggit in heat so even the keepaway game has to be done strategically. You cant cheese this boss like That. Any win is earned.

Last edited:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
I forgot how good it felt wrecking these steam cacs in the arena :wow: no shield just my caestus parrying the fukk out of these r1 spammers

RoidJonesJr

Superstar
Daps
Just started this. Bloodbourne is my only previous experience with souls games.

- no rally/health regeneration system :mjcry:

- only 3 health flasks :damn:

- I'm not even trying to parry with my shield cause I just end up fukking up and wasting one of the few vials I have.:francis:

Either way, I'm having an easier time than my first run of Bloodbourne.

Ludex, Vordt, and the big tree with eggs all went down in about 2-3 tries. :myman:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Is the online for Dark Souls 3 still popping? Once I beat it a few times all I did was invade people and kill them with the help of the monsters.
Im still getting blessed for notes I've left and still be ghosts everywhere.

People are On this game

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Nioh is wayyyy better when it comes to choices and combat. not even close
cant compare the two games. and dark souls is an overall superior gaming experience in terms of weapon variety, customization options, enemies, boss battles. etc...

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Nioh is wayyyy better when it comes to choices and combat. not even close

Ive played and beat both multiple times and Nioh cant hold a candle to DS3. Even its combat is overrated and thatd be the only thing it would maybe have a edge in. Graphics, world, lore, meaningful loot, bosses, dlc. Its no comparison really

RoidJonesJr

Superstar
Daps
Got the plat for this game and always wanted to play the DLC but there's no trophies for the DLC.

Don't come at me and say trophies don't mean shyt, I know they don't I still want them though.