[Official] Dark Souls 3 Thread [PS4 | XB1]

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Got the plat for this game and always wanted to play the DLC but there's no trophies for the DLC.

Don't come at me and say trophies don't mean shyt, I know they don't I still want them though.
:dead: You're missing out if u don't play the dlc. Gael and friede are rougher than any vanilla boss

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Just started this last week. Already beat Bloodborne and Sekiro. Also beat nioh even though it's not soulsbourne. I'm actually enjoying this more than Bloodborne. People who say bloodborne is a horror game are correct. I just enjoy this fantasy setting more. Also weapons and armor are more plentiful. Trying to get it in before eelden ring next year. One thing I hate for sure is when someone invades my fukking game. God that is annoying.

Um. Ghouls

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The climb
Just started this last week. Already beat Bloodborne and Sekiro. Also beat nioh even though it's not soulsbourne. I'm actually enjoying this more than Bloodborne. People who say bloodborne is a horror game are correct. I just enjoy this fantasy setting more. Also weapons and armor are more plentiful. Trying to get it in before eelden ring next year. One thing I hate for sure is when someone invades my fukking game. God that is annoying.

You hit that DS1/2 and demons breh?

Thatrogueassdiaz

Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Elden Ring is a mashup of Dark Souls, Bloodborne, and Sekiro from what I've seen in the videos bruh. It's gonna be a different experience.
I got stoned to shyt late last night and played DS3 for several hours. it's an amazing game and I like it more than Bloodborne. Found out that the corpse on the throne is an actual.npc you can talk to and you're supposed to give him the kiln. Had no idea the boss souls can be transposed into weapons and items :snoop:...I already used all of them up to and including the Abyss watchers soul :snoop:. I'll have to run the game again just to get those items.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I got stoned to shyt late last night and played DS3 for several hours. it's an amazing game and I like it more than Bloodborne. Found out that the corpse on the throne is an actual.npc you can talk to and you're supposed to give him the kiln. Had no idea the boss souls can be transposed into weapons and items :snoop:...I already used all of them up to and including the Abyss watchers soul :snoop:. I'll have to run the game again just to get those items.

boss weapons are wack anyway

they’re just flashy

Thatrogueassdiaz

Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
1/3rd, you got about 7 boss fights left
Oh ok good. For some reason I thought i was near the end. Great Great game. Only thing I don't like is the bosses aren't as good as bloodborne and no where near sekiro. Other than that the story, atmosphere, weapons and spells put it on the level of sekiro for me, but better in those areas.