[Official] Dark Souls 3 Thread [PS4 | XB1]

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Bruh you'll be done well before Elden Ring comes out.
If I stick to it. I took a break a month ago to finish tlou2 and borderlands 3. Finished both but then I started up halo infinite. I'll have to stick to just DS3 for my ps5 if I want to finish before Feb 25th, which sucks bc there are other games I'd rather be playing.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Man I really don't remember bloodborne being this long. Sekiro was this long, I'll say that. I'm trying to get this shyt over with before elden ring.

They’re all around 30 hours..demon’s souls being on the shorter side and dark souls 1 being on the longer side.

People forget sometimes that these games are full blown rpgs, they just don’t have cutscenes so it feels longer.

If you beat pontiff you really dont have that long to go if you skip the optional bosses —-although that would be a tragedy

Thatrogueassdiaz

Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
They’re all around 30 hours..demon’s souls being on the shorter side and dark souls 1 being on the longer side.

People forget sometimes that these games are full blown rpgs, they just don’t have cutscenes so it feels longer.

If you beat pontiff you really dont have that long to go if you skip the optional bosses —-although that would be a tragedy
Which optional ones? I've defeated a few optional I believe

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Which optional ones? I've defeated a few optional I believe

Theres an optional level/dungeon, that has two optional bosses (relatively easy) and you get a really cool item at the end of it that lets you basically teleport to the shrine or last bonfire whenever you want. You should do this.

Then you have the another big cinematic boss in another optional area, hes easy. Then you have nameless king, who’s probably the most challenging boss in the vanilla game after him.

If you forgo all of that you only have, 6 bosses, two of them being very easy

Thatrogueassdiaz

Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Theres an optional level/dungeon, that has two optional bosses (relatively easy) and you get a really cool item at the end of it that lets you basically teleport to the shrine or last bonfire whenever you want. You should do this.

Then you have the another big cinematic boss in another optional area, hes easy. Then you have nameless king, who’s probably the most challenging boss in the vanilla game after him.

If you forgo all of that you only have, 6 bosses, two of them being very easy
Is mjonir or whatever that huge skeletons name is one of those optional ones? I beat him.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Is mjonir or whatever that huge skeletons name is one of those optional ones? I beat him.
Nah he's required. He's easy tho. You get to irithyll next and this is the beginning of the mid game. Once you beat this boss called Dancer you're finally at the late game stage.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nameless King:angry:

That b*stard was kinda frustrating BUT if you have anti lightning gear or whatever it was the fight is sorta easier.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Playing both side by side DS3 still holds up pretty well. Had to bush Bloodborne tho came back to it and just not really feeling it anymore :francis:

Beat Bloodbrone during the first stages of lockdown.
Less variety than the other FromSoftware Souls series.

Gets pretty easy towards the mid point. But yeah between ER and BB, Elden Ring will hold up better since it's pretty damn similar to Dark Souls.

Thatrogueassdiaz

Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Finally beat the game at long last, 5 long years :wow:.

Promised myself I wouldn't get Elden ring unitl I beat this. :blessed:
I was trying to do that but those 2 princes held me up a few weeks before elden ring and I just took a break. Elden ring came out and I said fukk it :yeshrug:. I'll beat ds3 when I have an entire weekend to devote to beating those last 2 or so bosses.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Playing through this again, i had never tried the DLC levels.

Them shyts are not fun at all.

they are like a compilation of all the frustrating shyt about the game.

Boss fights are hard af with 3 stages and 2 on one fights and shyt.

fukk this shyt. Couldn’t imagine paying like 30 bucks at the time just to be frustrated.

Ima just finish the game. Not going back to that dumb shyt :smh: