[Official] Dark Souls 3 Thread [PS4 | XB1]

Um. Ghouls

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The climb
Third run through the DLC I load up some chopped n screwed 36 on spotify, shyts laggy, and I come in the same cave you start in. He gives his 'my own home' line, and as soon as he does that creepy ass exhale, ridin' spinners blasts through sounding demonic asfukk.

I was shook

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
How could you not think of carthus :dwillhuh:

I dont even know. Bridge looked too high from ground for it to lead anywhere :skip:

I only found out what you meant when I put my sign down to help with that boss and they went back and climbed down the bridge and started walking on them trees

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yea the consumed king bouncing around like a pit bull off Its leasg.

I wish more bosses talked.

Ignorant slaves, how quickly u forget
Step your game up. I beat the brakes off that Bum. Had him lookin like the Consumed QUeen with his ass in the air. :skip:

Daps
Hopefully he hears the feed back and feeds us for the final meal.

Only Sony gets the best of the best :wow:

The best boss in the soulsborne series (Ludwig) :wow: exclusive to PS4 :wow: sound sound sound

Miyazaki and the rest of From don't care about Dark Souls 3.. they didn't wanna make the game in the first place anyway and you can tell with the actual game itself. It aint like Bloodborne that was being worked on since like DS1. Dude actually said in a recent interview that he wants to end Dark Souls

That BB combat system is just too piff :mjcry: when you play that and go back to Dark Souls the bosses are so much easier

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Only Sony gets the best of the best :wow:

The best boss in the soulsborne series (Ludwig) :wow: exclusive to PS4 :wow: sound sound sound

Miyazaki and the rest of From don't care about Dark Souls 3.. they didn't wanna make the game in the first place anyway and you can tell with the actual game itself. It aint like Bloodborne that was being worked on since like DS1. Dude actually said in a recent interview that he wants to end Dark Souls

That BB combat system is just too piff :mjcry: when you play that and go back to Dark Souls the bosses are so much easier
Well some of these sections feel unispired as hell. The only section that feels lazy in bloodborne are the chalice dungeons

Daps
Well some of these sections feel unispired as hell. The only section that feels lazy in bloodborne are the chalice dungeons

Chalice dungeons exposed a lot of people on the game :mjlol: all them guys complaining 'defiled watchdog is too hard :mjcry: ' when it was one of the easiest bosses in the game straight up

Pthumerian Descendant in the last chalice :camby: awful room

Game needs a sequel