[Official] Dark Souls 3 Thread [PS4 | XB1]

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Just beat the big skeleton face man boss.

He was so easy I felt offended when it was over like "that's it" :dahell: :martin:
Did you get invaded by the skeleton army when you fought him? Also did you see someone called the Knight of Tsorig in the Catacombs

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Did about all I could with Cathedral of the Deep and beat Deacons of the Deep on the first try. Tempted use Rosaria's respec but I'll keep going for now. Now I'm at Farron Keep and :martin:@this poison swamp but it wouldn't be a Souls game without one :heh:

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Moving people down with these parries :ahh:

Is there some glitch with the riposte or something? My ripostes/backstabs do around 1200+ damage and 1 out of 10 parries they surviving with 1% left with 50-80% hp before the parry:wtf:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
I've been grinding the boreal dancer for like 2 hours straight :lolbron:

I don't know if this boss is just that hard or what, but whole 4 player squads be getting whiped. Funny thing is I'm only level 55, I just came back to the high wall to backtrack and discovered this beast joining somebody else game. I'm nowhere near far enough in the story(I think). This is some PSO s***, I'm doing 90 damaged on my melees when my teammates doing 150-180 plus. Lol at my teammates thinking they chose a good summon :smugbiden:

Host: Help me brehhhhhh :damn::damn:

Me: I'm just here for the souls and medals :manny:

They thinking ima run off and distract it with a depleted health bar and limited flasks so I can die and they beat it awarding me no souls. If the host die so be it, there's another guy who'll summon me. Easy feasting so far for me since I'm early in the game :ehh:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Yes, but he kicked their ass for me. I killed him first time in like 2 minutes.

And was the knight the puprle dude? If so yes, I kicked his ass
I dont know what I did wrong but he never showed up for me. I found dude later on, killed him, and find out you can use him for a boss fight:upsetfavre:. But ya that fight was crazy ass. I only ask because Ive helped other people and that part didnt even happen. Makes the fight straight goofy:mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I dont know what I did wrong but he never showed up for me. I found dude later on, killed him, and find out you can use him for a boss fight:upsetfavre:. But ya that fight was crazy ass. I only ask because Ive helped other people and that part didnt even happen. Makes the fight straight goofy:mjlol:
Well he didn't show up during the fight, he showed up on my way to the fight.

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
This and the estoc will be nerfed almost guaranteed.

Underrated weapon is the Irithyll Straight sword. At + 5 high damage and really fast swing.

Been bodying invaders and bosses as summoned help.
yeah

Estoc for sure getting nerfed, I am undefeated with it in PVP its broken and staggers anything off a poke, even Havel's armor