[Official] Dark Souls 3 Thread [PS4 | XB1]

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
tip for the pyro build, the deep battle axe is great for pyros because it has a dark magic attribute attached and can be got early in the game. in the high wall of lothric a dragon is breathing fire all over the place blocking a door to a room, run through the fire open the door and kill the chest monster. the axe is a reward, dope ass weapon that is strong with faith and intelligence users.
theres also a claymore in the area where the dragon breathes fire, but i heard ppl saying claymore sucks this time around

peppe

Superstar
Daps
I'm regretting taking a knight as my build since the pyromancer seems like it can do work with it's fire bombs. :mjcry:

Especially now since I upgraded my vitality and got the broadsword man I'm putting in work with this:wow: These knights don't stand a chance against me, before they can it hit me I'm already 4 attacks deep:why:

But the knights is a fat b*stard and the rolls are so slow compared to blood borne :huhldup:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Damn don't want to spoil anything but this level Im in is HUGE and has like 4 shortcuts interconnecting with like 5 elevators and levers everywhere.

I been in this bytch like two hours still finding new shyt.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Been hearing that the magic is pretty weak in this game. Anybody went with a pure caster build?​

Daps
should i kill the giant in the cathedral of deep? I can just kill it with fireballs if i want but im not sure if i want to lame it out like that :patrice:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just curious... what are the main differences between the Soul Series and Bloodborne... gotta be more than just blocking and having a gun right?

I'm still playing Bloodborne, but never played a Souls game

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Just curious... what are the main differences between the Soul Series and Bloodborne... gotta be more than just blocking and having a gun right?

I'm still playing Bloodborne, but never played a Souls game
Bloodborne is faster than the souls games, though souls 3 is faster than the previous 2 games. Bloodborne is very focused on that fast combat. Dark souls allows more variance in play styles with heavier/slower armor/weapons and the different types of magic and bow and arrows.

Both are very simar in most everything else.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Bloodborne is faster than the souls games, though souls 3 is faster than the previous 2 games. Bloodborne is very focused on that fast combat. Dark souls allows more variance in play styles with heavier/slower armor/weapons and the different types of magic and bow and arrows.

Both are very simar in most everything else.
Are the storylines connected or nah?

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Anyone know if the 40/40 quality build is still legit? That was my bread and butter for pve/pvp. I know the scaling for str and Dec wasn't quite as good as enchanted weapons in dark trash 22 when it was new

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Been hearing that the magic is pretty weak in this game. Anybody went with a pure caster build?​

It's not that it's so much weak, but rather the casting takes just as long as previous games, while the speed of this game is so much faster. Makes it hard to be useful, when enemies are constantly breathing down your throat.