Official "Dark Side Of The Ring" Discussion Thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
That backdrop suplex he did as a finisher looked like it was breaking the guys neck every time. He would've got over

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
So the remaining episodes this season are:

• David Schultz
The world needs a movie or documentary about Schultz. He was the original Stone Cold

And he became a damn bounty hunter after he left the wrestling business that's probably the most interesting thing. Cornette interviewed him on his podcast it's pure gold all the stories he has from bounty hunting

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The amount of :duck: being told on tonight's episode is a bit concerning. I'm kinda disappointed because this show has usually been on point.

Carnies to the end , when it is was already known that after dr death got knocked out, the rest of the matches were booked after that and not shoots anymore

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You would need 2 hours not only for him but for the entire industry there are stories out there already from New Jack,Teddy Long and Rocky Johnson

Flair
Watts
Crockett
Murdock
The Jarretts
Hogan

Too many big names for just one hour

Could do a racism in wrestling episode, I just thought there's a lot in a Hogan episode because of how big a star he is and also all the other shyt he's done or been through that's controversial. The whole story about the tapes in itself is kind of wild as well as the racism part. Racism in wrestling might be a really good topic, as there's been a huge amount of it, anything that could bring more awareness and act as a deterrent would support. I'm not sure they will go there though, for example Flair, I'm pretty sure knowing their relationships with Conrad they won't ever touch on that.